2008 MJR Euro 250/350 Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 MJR Euro 250/350 Hydro

I have decided to change direction once again.This boat is in as new condition, fully rigged, just add engine.It was built for the the 2008 Worlds and to my knowledge has been run one other time.David Mitchell or Mark Johnson could tell you more about the boat than I.David told me that it was the most stable boat he had ever driven, and that says alot coming from a 4 or 5 time National champion in the class.I have the boat priced at 2500.00 to sell quickly, and if you have priced a new boat lately(which this is)well, enough said.I can be reached at 770 294 6154 for futher questions regarding the boat.
    Attached Files

I wish money grew on trees. That sure is a nice looking boat.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Blueskyracer, Thanks for the compliments.I got just got back from your lovely state,and it is surely awesome.On a side note, I can deliver this to Depue.
      Thanks
      Herb

Comment

Transport

I can bring this rig to Depue if needed
        82F
        Mark O'Brien

Comment

Dam NiceBoat
          Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

My loss, your gain $2000.00 and it can be delivered to Depue.This is an awesome boat that should be raced not sitting in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by LANPHEAR View Post
              My loss, your gain $2000.00 and it can be delivered to Depue.This is an awesome boat that should be raced not sitting in my garage
              Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a $6,000 ++ rig plus its rigged

Hello people this thing is rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

any idea on its estimated overall weight???

PS: Guido................Dmod?
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Daren, Sorry, I have no idea. Mark Johnson would be the one to ask, since he built it.I would imagine that it is heavier than a stock or mod boat of the same length due to the reinforced cockpit.

Comment

Daren, Sorry, I have no idea. Mark Johnson would be the one to ask, since he built it.I would imagine that it is heavier than a stock or mod boat of the same length due to the reinforced cockpit.
                    then might be perfect for the person I have in mind!! let me work on it some more..........
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Feh

This would be a great FEH boat as it is about 12'-10" long, 38" wide bottom with 1.125" deep rear pads, weights about 160 with hardware.

Comment

Marc, Thanks for the info, I will see you in Depue. Herb

Comment

Originally posted by MJR View Post
                          This would be a great FEH boat as it is about 12'-10" long, 38" wide bottom with 1.125" deep rear pads, weights about 160 with hardware.
                          thanks for the info Marc! Wonder if we can make room on the trailer for the boat, when it leaves Depue.............
                          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Has this boat found a new home?

Comment

If it hasn't it is still a steal at that price. Does anyone know if it has a new papa or mama? Darren, did you guys find room on the trailer? Guedo???

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                              X