Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOCK Proposals for National meeting.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOCK Proposals for National meeting.....

What's happening on the STOCK front for national meeting proposals?
    BOPP

I object!!!! Oh wait, I guess I'm a little early...
    Ian Augustine

Comment

ROFLMBO Ian, Ian thats funny
      here is one( tongue in cheek)
      All classes combined. A-D, hydros and runabouts. 1/2 mile course, 30 laps. oh 1 mandatory pit stop

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

This would be very interesting at Oshkosh!

Comment

Too much Coffee!

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
          All classes combined. A-D, hydros and runabouts. 1/2 mile course, 30 laps. oh 1 mandatory pit stop
          Kev, Dude slow down on the coffee! & Happy Thanksgivings!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I would only be in support of the idea if it was a Le mans start.

We kinda had one of these this year - one of the most fun races I have every been a part of - with OSYs, 350cch, FEH's, FER, DSH's, 1100cch, etc; six laps on a 5/8 mile coarse. The greatest part is that the OSY lead everybody around and won, with 350cch catching up very quickly. After the race it was announce almost everybody got DQ'd for some reason or another and the guy who put up the $ took it right back.
            http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
              I would only be in support of the idea if it was a Le mans start.

We kinda had one of these this year - one of the most fun races I have every been a part of - with OSYs, 350cch, FEH's, FER, DSH's, 1100cch, etc; six laps on a 5/8 mile coarse. The greatest part is that the OSY lead everybody around and won, with 350cch catching up very quickly. After the race it was announce almost everybody got DQ'd for some reason or another and the guy who put up the $ took it right back.
              You forgot mention how rough the course was and the Devil was 3 feet airborne numerous times with a 350 always trying to catch you in the straights Way toooo crazy to try again!
              BOPP

Comment

suggestion

Sounds like a marathon. (except for the hydro's)
                Oh...one problem Kevin: With this format, nobody will be left to man the turn boats or judges stand! Everybody will be on the water!

Hey, here's a STOCK suggestion: Raise the Tohatsu hydro propshaft to zero. Reason: It's time to level the playing field. Before we see more D equipment for sale.

Comment

Agenda

Get your ideas and concerns to your Region Commissioners. Agenda will be posted at www.stockoutboard.com 2 weeks before the meeting. Happy debating!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
                    Sounds like a marathon. (except for the hydro's)
                    Oh...one problem Kevin: With this format, nobody will be left to man the turn boats or judges stand! Everybody will be on the water!

Hey, here's a STOCK suggestion: Raise the Tohatsu hydro propshaft to zero. Reason: It's time to level the playing field. Before we see more D equipment for sale.
                    the J drivers will have to call the corners. we better get black diamond for rescue( i think we might need them!)

"The Coffee Guy"
                    TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I am confused Jeff
                      How will raising the height. Slow the sale of Merc equipment?

"The Coffee Guy"
                      TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

I am confused Jeff
                        Simple: There would be no buyers. : )

MAH
                        hauenstein outboard team
                        186-W * 28-C * 4-T * C-101

Comment

Why don't you post who the new commissioners are for 2009. After being involved for the past 5 yrs I would like to see who will be leading us this year. I will miss being involved. I guess I will send some quality time making sure the 2009 Nationals at Grass Lake exceeds everyones expectations. Mikey
                          mike ross

Comment

How about getting rid of drag fins on runabouts?

Comment

I am confused Jeff
                              I didn't say anything about Merc equipment Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                              X