• Show
Clear All

• NBRA Claremore Nationals

Officials for the Nationals
    Ref. Jack Stotts
    Chief Scorer Patsy Ruth
    Motor inspector Kelly Kidwell
    Weigh Master Bryan Tharpe

Trailers can be placed on Wednesday at noon. Testing Thursday($20.00 fee to offset insurance cost) 9am to 5pm
    Testing Friday 9am till 11am. 11am drivers meeting
    Racing starts at 1:00 pm , testing if time allows
    Sat. Drivers meeting for eliminations 9:00am , elimination heats, races
    Sunday races start at 12:30

Host hotel is Holiday Inn Express
    If you can not make the drivers meeting please call me Doc Miller 19187911733

We will be racing part of the schedule on Friday?
    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
    Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Are we really going to be racing on Friday??
      Keith Kampen

Comment

We will race some classes on Friday, but we will not race any event that drivers can not make, if you have to work. Just let me know and I can arrange the schedule to get everyone on the water.

Comment

We will have Elims. In A and C stock , so we have those heats Saturday morning. Each requires 5 heats to finish, so we will start a little early.

Comment

The entry fee is $35 per class and 15$ for NBRA.

Comment

To get the tow money, you must bring a boat and motor and entry the race. The drivers meeting will be at 11am Friday and some classes will be run. Trailer space and position will be on first come first serve basis. There is plenty of space for trailers and motor homes. The park has motor home space and a few 30 amp plug ins, which is near the pits and on the grass. There will be passes that will give you access to the gate. Please use careful control of fuel and oil, as you will be given absorbent pads. Take time to visit the Will Rogers museum, a really great experience.

Comment

You must signed up to test and anyone in your crew must sign the waiver before you enter the water on Thursday. Please contact me about any special needs as we want to make this a fun weekend. Just a reminder, if you use foul language and you are not being a good sport, then you may be ask to leave the park. Please no open containers, use cups and avoid excessive drinking at the park. Call me if you have any questions about the race or the areas attractions, Len "Doc" Miller 19187911733

Comment

Our plan is to have two rescue boats, 3 Seadoos and one bass boat for the Nationals. These will be maned by EMTs from the fire dept. our officials are just the best, making it a safe and exciting weekend.

Comment

I hope all the boats that were damage(except Tara's) at Bulow, will repaired by the 11th of August. I have never been to a race were so many boats were damage. We will have a awards dinner on Saturday night and we plan it at the famous Davis museum where 50,000 guns and artifacts are on display. It is the largest collection in the world. A special medallion has been design for the top three winners. NBRA will also award National Championship trophies at their annual convention on Nov. 4-5 at the Holiday express motel in Claremore. The Holiday Inn Express is the host hotel with a discount rate for participants. Please call soon as the rate has a time limite. Th number is 1-918-965-1923 mention NBRA.

Comment

What is the address to the park? Or, please post directions to the park, thank you.
                      Gardner Miller
                      Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                      Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Is plan still to run 3 heat racing per class? I have been hearing rumbles from around the pits that this may change.

Comment

Gardner. Use 13872 East 480 road. This will get you to south end of the lake. Then follow D4168 road along the west side of the lake and will take you to the pits. Will try to get more precise gps address from Claremore people.

Comment

• PROPDOC
                            PROPDOC commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks Rick.

Is there any kind of tentative schedule?

Comment

We will have Dudley Malone as weigh Master. The scales will be availbable on Thursday. A lot of volunteers make a race like this happen, and we are thankful to those who are working to make this a great race. The course will be a little less than a mile with good size turns. Most will be supprised at how long a course a mile course will be, because we race on much smaller courses. It will be smoother water, because the water has a chance to settle down before you come back to the turn. We will have a 500 foot buoy to help you get straight. Please practice your starts by staying in your lane. We will have out of bound buoys to make it easier to line up straight. We will need space for the inspection and the ambulance, and I will help you find a space on the parking lot that fits your needs. At the APBA Nationals, we had 16 boats in a 24 foot space and we survived by helping each other out. Patience and cooperation goes along way. See you in Claremore.

Comment

• C(4)S(0)H(N)
                              C(4)S(0)H(N) commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Just wanted to make sure not needing specifics that CMH and CSH will run on Saturday & Sunday as I will not be able to arrive until Friday evening. Hate to travel and find out the class already ran, Thanks! Chris
                          Working...
                          X