Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 National Championship Forums

This is the official HydroRacer.Net 2009 Summer Nationals Forum

Please use this forum for everything pertaining to the 2009 SO Summer Nationals, Hotel information class schedules etc.

Enjoy
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Some news from the VP fuel boys. They will have fuel available to sell you and we will create a order form so we know how much to have delivered to the race site. 5 and 15 gallon cans of either 93 or 100 octane i believe. Post here if you are interested so we have an idea of who and how many we should expect.
    mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
      Some news from the VP fuel boys. They will have fuel available to sell you and we will create a order form so we know how much to have delivered to the race site. 5 and 15 gallon cans of either 93 or 100 octane i believe. Post here if you are interested so we have an idea of who and how many we should expect.

5 gallon of each thanks!!!
      Last edited by 26V; 01-29-2009, 11:59 AM.
      Gene Schertz 26V
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll
      Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Mikey....................

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
        I imagine the VP fuel you will spec is the MP-93 Unleaded. Octane is 90 and the product in unoxygenated?? Excellent choice.

What a shame we can't use pump gas anymore............guess that's life in the 21st century!

Later

Comment

2009 Nationals-need some input from all!

The MHRA meeting went well on Saturday.

We need some input from everyone. The dilemma is, IF we finish on time Saturday afternoon (which the schedule is between 1pm - 2pm), would any hydro drivers be interested in participating in a "Hydro Marathon" to keep our spectators interested? Or, if you have any suggestions for entertainment, I would greatly appreciate the input. Thanks a bunch!

Wendy Smith
          74-M
          ps... I am returning to A-Hydro this year
          Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!
            I have said for a long time there should be marathons for hydro's too. I understand that the conditions (water)@ Top-o is not conductive to hydro's being able to finnish the race. But I have felt in a closed course it should be an option. I would like to be able to say I will enter. but I have yet to determine if the dang shoulder will let me race by then

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I've run a couple of CSH marathons. It's a blast. Count me in.
              Ryan Runne
              9-H
              Wacusee Speedboats
              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Kevin, I sure hope you can race by then. Thanks for the input.

Ryan, sounds great.
                Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

MHRA... having fuel available at the race site is a great benefit. Although its not much weight, every pound counts when your driving a signifigant amount of miles to the race site. It can be delivered to the pits for the same price I can pick it up at home, so why not have it meet me there? Your club is doing a great job with the prerace on this event, fuel delivered, discounted Amsoil, hotel givaways, and full event schedule monthes in advance. If the prerace effort is any gauge of the final product, we are in for a spectacular week in July. Thanks MHRA. Greg Lyons
                  Future J dad!

Comment

Ditto to Greg's comments!

Comment

Thank you for all the kind comments!

Thanks Greg and Phil. We are going to give it our best!

Lots of parties and fun for everyone! Young kids night, video games set up for teens, bands and maybe a few more surprises.

So bring that new baby along Greg. You will be the hit of the pits!

CSH12M

Comment

Pets.....................

Originally posted by CSH12M View Post

Lots of parties and fun for everyone! Young kids night, video games set up for teens, bands and maybe a few more surprises.

CSH12M
                        Hey Guys
                        How will our furry pets be handles this go around since we have the park for a week?? Can we have DOGS (speciffically small ones) in the pit area. Many many people have pets and in the past we couldn't have them in the park at all!!

Comment

Canine, Feline, Equine, Swine and other pets....

Captain,

Pets will be allowed, however they will have to be leashed. The Village is allowing us to have them this year, but with some stipulations.
                          1) Pets must be leashed.
                          2) Bring your plastic baggies, gloves and whatever else you need to clean up after them. Pitting may be tight and we don't need people stepping in dookie all week.

Mark

Comment

Nice....................

Originally posted by hydroracer25 View Post
                            Captain,

Pets will be allowed, however they will have to be leashed. The Village is allowing us to have them this year, but with some stipulations.
                            1) Pets must be leashed.
                            2) Bring your plastic baggies, gloves and whatever else you need to clean up after them. Pitting may be tight and we don't need people stepping in dookie all week.

Mark
                            Rick Bird and I are now happy campers. We will be sure you don't step in DOOKIE. I can't speak for Gary and Abby Pond's dog (Casey) however. Gary ain't use to using a plastic bag in the South!!

You have been warned!!

Matt, Val & The ROCK

Comment

Originally posted by matt Dagostino View Post
                              rick Bird And I Are Now Happy Campers. We Will Be Sure You Don't Step In Dookie. I Can't Speak For Gary And Abby Pond's Dog (casey) However. Gary Ain't Use To Using A Plastic Bag In The South!!

You Have Been Warned!!

Matt, Val & The Rock
                              Matt Thanks For Checking On The Dogs. But I Think They Will Be Home House Sitting For Me As Mama And I Are Going To A Wedding,and Are Not Going To Make The Stocks Or The Pro's My Cousin Is Getting Married On July 31 And The Family Has Conspired Against Me On Racing This Year. They Said I Have Missed To Many Hoildays And Family Partys While I Was Out Racing. Sorry.

Ps, Buster ,bella, And Bones + Puppies Thank You For Checking On Their Being Part Of The Pits. They Always Travel With Baggies, Just Wish They Would Clean It Up.

RICHARD J BIRD
                              TEAM
                              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Working...
                              X