Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbass,

My initial goal is to just learn more learn more about exhaust options and their pros and cons. We are a young stock outboard team with our eyes open in search of our next progression step.

If you have ever read anything I have posted you will know that I contend that we don’t expose the sport enough and that this is one of the reasons the health of the sport is waning. I know exposure does little to nothing to retain membership but it does have everything to do with recruitment and without new members we can never grow.

My end goal is just to create discussion on technically related topics for new and curious people see and use; topics that serve to dispel some of the mystery of the mechanical aspect of the equipment. It is all part of my ‘exposure’ campaign. Quick and free access to information is one tactic I am employing. The more information someone can find on Hydroracer the better it is for the sport.

Thanks
    Ray
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Working...
X