Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats for sale

Hey all,

Here are three boats for sale.. in Canada..

#1) not sure of the make.. It was run with 25SSH but it was cut down for the 25 class. see pic. $700 with hardware

#2) JSH/ASH - Bob Abbot built this boat a couple years back he can chime in with more info. It is equipped as well. lotsa lift. It was a copy of a flyer. 1200.00

#3) An older Sorenson j/a boat with hardware I believe. This boat came from the west. Great starter boat.

e-mail me for more pics. and prices on the green boat. e-mail blacksheep@rogers.com for pricing..

Regards,

Regards,
    Attached Files
    Dave Scott
    Aim Marine Inc.
    613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
    Ottawa, Canada
    http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
    DS(M)H - 20CE

the flyer copy was made from plans I made from copying Craig Furnals JSH. It has an "S" bottom, the bottom is 5mm at the back and transitions to 4mm. I added a few extra stringers compared to the original. When I last had the boat the bottom was true to within 2 thou.

I built the boat in 2003, it runs great and turns extremely good. It also has a custom airbrush paint job by Gart Airbrush.

Comment

Thanks Bob I thought it was a 2002 boat. Your son did very well in it and it was put together well.
      Charlie

Comment

i think this is one of the photo's charlie tried to attach. this would be the one from long sault compliments of christien bergeron of hydroplanequebec.com
        Attached Files
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

sorry, obviously i posted this in the wrong thread
          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Working...
          X