15A OMC's For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15A OMC's For sale

Have a couple 15A OMC's for sale, nice shape not beat up, Lowers look to be in excellent to near new condition on all of them. Previous owner said they are race tuned and ready to win. Heading on a whirlwind tour on Monday to Toledo, then PA, MD, VA, NC, Then back to Florida. Could meet and drop off. If you don't like it you don't own it! Priced to sell quick @ $1750 ea. No props includes BW steering bar

Joe
    Last edited by goodtry; 08-25-2010, 05:43 AM. Reason: add pics

Omc 15a

Where in Virginia? I'm interested; are you heading anywhere near Norfolk?

Comment

Joe lives just up the road a bit from me. If you can't make a connection keep in mind that I will be heading to Lock Haven Labor Day weekend and could bring it with me.

sigpic
      SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Will be in heading down from DC Thursday so could meet somewhere off I-95

pm with you phone number and we can discuss.

Comment

Only one OMC available for sale, Thanks Jim and Ed! Will be leaving Monday AM, still time for your motor to get a free ride up North.

For questions call me as I'll be limited as to when I'll be on the net. 352 216 1324 Joe

Comment

Not In Virginia

Joe,
            Thanks for the offer, it's a really good deal. I just won't be able to meet you. I'm travelling with my work and I'll probably be at the Navy Yard in meetings all day Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by fhafer View Post
              Joe,
              Thanks for the offer, it's a really good deal. I just won't be able to meet you. I'm travelling with my work and I'll probably be at the Navy Yard in meetings all day Thursday.
              If you or anyone else is interested in this motor come see me at Lock Haven. I will be bringing it North to Lock Haven and have it for sale for Joe.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks Russ.....that will work! I just hope I get to it first! I wish my schedule would permit me meeting Joe.....I just have to really hump this week in order to get off on Friday at a reasonable time so we can make it to Lock Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by fhafer View Post
                  Thanks Russ.....that will work! I just hope I get to it first! I wish my schedule would permit me meeting Joe.....I just have to really hump this week in order to get off on Friday at a reasonable time so we can make it to Lock Haven.
                  Talk to Joe and see if he will give you first option. I told him I would haul it up for you to look at and if you didn't want it I would advertise it at the race. Do you have his cell number?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I have Joe's cell number. Thanks.

Comment

Still Available?

I came across this post while searching for an Evinrude 15A and was wondering if you still had one that is for sale. Thank you for your time.
                      Dan

Comment

Hi Dan, Russ Waterson Has one I loaned him. He won a few national races last yr. $1700.

Comment

Working...
                        X