• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Lawrence; Yelm, Washington

From Seattle Outboards Web site

Where in the World is Lake Lawrence?

Driving Directions:
    From North, Drive I-5 south to Tacoma, then take Highway 512 exit toward Puyallup. Exit off 512 at the Parkland/Pacific Avenue exit. Turn right and head south, going through Parkland and Spanaway. At the "Roy Y", turn right and take Highway 507. Go 4 miles south on 507 to the town of Roy, and beware of the Speed Trap in Roy! Continue another 4 miles to McKenna. GO through McKenna, cross the bridge and turn left at the sign for Lake Lawrence-Airport (Vail Road). Cross "4 Corners" and continue on Vail Road several miles to 153rd. Look for a large sign reading "Lake Lawrence West" with a fish on it. Turn left at 153rd, when you see the sign. Head south on 153rd approximately 1/2 mile until you get to a fire station on your right (Lindsay Road SE). Turn right at the fire station, and follow Lindsay to Lake Lawrence West Resort, on left.

From South, Drive I-5 north to Exit #88, to Highway 507. Follow signs to Yelm. Continue through Yelm to "Four Corners." At Four Corners, turn right on to Vail Road and continue on Vail Road several miles to 153rd. Look for a large sign reading "Lake Lawrence West" with a fish on it. Turn left at 153rd, when you see the sign. Head south on 153rs approximately 1/2 mile until you get to a fire station on your right (Lindsay Road SE). Turn right at the fire station, and follow Lindsay to Lake Lawrence West Resort, on left.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Thanks for the directions ! I have had some "adventures" in years past trying to find the lake ! Will be there Sunday to watch!

Comment

Working...
    X