X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Smitty View Post
    Thanks, Darren. From looking at the race results in the P.P., I got the impression that PRO activity had gotten fairly scanty in Reg. 10. I see some 350ccH results fairly often, maybe 1100R, maybe C Service, but maybe that's just my impression, and I'll certainly take your word for it.
    feel free to email me at anytime, if you have any questions or concerns......thanks........PRO racing is slowing growing again in Reg10

mercguy@frontier.com

Commodore, Seattle Outboard Association

Leave a comment:

• Smitty
    replied
    Thanks, Darren. From looking at the race results in the P.P., I got the impression that PRO activity had gotten fairly scanty in Reg. 10. I see some 350ccH results fairly often, maybe 1100R, maybe C Service, but maybe that's just my impression, and I'll certainly take your word for it.

Leave a comment:

• Nilsen Racing
    replied
    PRO classes at Region 10 races

Are any of the Reg. 12 races running any PRO classes? I wish this info could be included with the region schedules, to clarify matters. For example, the most recent Reg. 10 schedule I've seen lists a whole bunch of races, but then when you hear more, you find out that several are really Inboard races plus J classes. And then some, such as Newberg, are usually Stock-only races, so the list of places that have PRO boats gets shorter and shorter . . . it could make one wish the USTS could get something going on the "left coast."
    Bob, I sent you a PM

Jim

Leave a comment:

• mercguy
    replied
    Reg10 clarification

Are any of the Reg. 12 races running any PRO classes? I wish this info could be included with the region schedules, to clarify matters. For example, the most recent Reg. 10 schedule I've seen lists a whole bunch of races, but then when you hear more, you find out that several are really Inboard races plus J classes. And then some, such as Newberg, are usually Stock-only races, so the list of places that have PRO boats gets shorter and shorter . . . it could make one wish the USTS could get something going on the "left coast."

Smitty, let me clarify some things for you, concerning Reg10 races........NEWBERG (CORA) runs Stock/Mod/Pro/J..............all other SOA races have PROS on the sanction for all races, PLUS, since we are all running outboards at more and more Inboard events, there are MORE races for PRO's in the region than ever.........the push racing "select outboards" (chosen by the SOA and CORA BOD's) at Inboard races is due to lots of Inboard racers having kids that are now involved in racing the J classes............it is a WIN WIN situation for eveyone............come on down to an SOA General Meeting at all the info is also given and talked about..........

Leave a comment:

• Mike Wright
    replied
    region 12 races

We only run ash axh csh 20ssh. 45sst classes and the rest of the classes are inboards.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mike Wright
    replied
    updated race dates for bakersfield and puddingstone in march.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Wright
    replied
    updated forgot to add first race of season which is this month at parker

Leave a comment:

• Mike Wright
    replied
    Will updste when I hear someting one of my favorite courses and it close to home

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    2014 Region 10

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
    anyone have Region 10's
    From SOA facebook page:

April 26-27: yelm, wa Inboard (select outboard)
    May 3-4: castle rock, wa (western mod div and pro runabout div)
    May 17-18: kitsap lake, wa (Tentative)
    May 24-25: newberg, or
    June 7: silver lake Everett
    June 21-22: seaside, or (western stock Divisionals)
    July 19-20- Tacoma, wa (tentative)
    August 4-9 Moses lake, wa (APBA so, mod, j nationals)
    Aug 23-24: eatonville, wa...
    Sept 6-7: spanaway, wa inboard (select outboard)
    Sept 13-14: soap lake, wa
    Sept 19-21: yelm, wa
    Oct 4-5: Lincoln city, or kilo/ 1/4 straights

Leave a comment:

• Joe J
    replied
    Puddingstone

Mike:

When the date for Puddingstone is determined let me know. It's been 20 years since I have raced there and I am ready for a road trip south.

Joe

Leave a comment:

• mercguy
    replied
    Originally posted by wrath of cron View Post
    I heard that the nationals are out west this year....anyone know where/when?
    Aug 4-9th Moses Lake, Wa 2014 Stock/Mod/J Outboard Nationals

Leave a comment:

• wrath of cron
    replied
    I heard that the nationals are out west this year....anyone know where/when?

Leave a comment:

• wright racing
    replied
    enduro 250

April 18-19 havasu or lake elsinore will be the enduro 250 AND OCT 24 AND 25 WILL BE THE ENDURO 336 PLUS OUR 4 STOCK CLASSES ON THE SCHEDULE WITH NO ENTRY FEE FOR THE STOCKS AND $1000 PRIZE MONEY FOR THE STOCK CLASSES
    Last edited by wright racing; 11-03-2013, 01:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bill boyes
    replied
    anyone have Region 10's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X