Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 125cc ride for Raleigh, NC

Wanted: 125cc ride for Saturday at Raleigh

Veteran OPC and Stock Outboard racer with more then 20 years of racing experience looking for a 125cc ride Saturday at Raleigh. I am looking for a turn key ride for Saturday only if someone has a rig with no driver for Saturday.

I have never driven an Alky rig before so I cannot guarantee that I won’t wreck it but will promise to stay on the outside and out of the way. Hull should be fully rigged and a safe hull for a novice Alky driver.

If you have a rig that I can drive on Saturday please contact me at 301-996-8567

Thanks

Dan
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

125H runs on Sunday......

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Sunday works fine for me
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Looks like you're going to have to step it up Dan, maybe 250 or 350 for Sat. Maybe you could talk David into letting you have a demo ride in his 250

Comment

No 250 or 350 for me Bob If I dont get a offer on here I might see if Big Dave Augustine or Sean can get me a ride in Gary's 125 for Sunday I don't know if Gary will be racing it or not, I need to make a few calls. I honestly don't even know if Gary still has his rig.
          HTML Code:

Comment

Dave is currently in Africa although he should be back before Raleigh...at least he plans to be. Big Dave has a 125H not sure if Gary still has his. I will let you know if we can muster you up a ride.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
            Tomtall 06

Comment

Big Dave Sr.

Big Dave Augustine Senior will be driving the 125cc ride at Raleigh.

Comment

Dan, Are you getting the itch to race again????? It's hard to stay away isn't it?

I bet Dan gets a new rig before the first of the year.

Hope you get a ride.
                Mark
                Mark
                G-11
                125H
                When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

[QUOTE=Lights]Dan, Are you getting the itch to race again????? It's hard to stay away isn't it?

I bet Dan gets a new rig before the first of the year.
                  /QUOTE]

And sells it within 6 weeks!!
                  David Weaver

Comment

Update

Originally posted by MJR
                    Big Dave Augustine Senior will be driving the 125cc ride at Raleigh.
                    Big Dave's testing session went very well in Lock Haven...once he got the throttle unstuck

He said it was the fastest he had ever gone in a race boat - by the way, it was a do-it-yourself MJR boat that he ran it on.

Sean

Comment

Need to get Dan back in a boat!

Anyone found a ride for Dan yet?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Hello !! is this thing on You mean everyone is afraid to let me try my hand at 125 for the weekend

Originally posted by Admin
                        Wanted: 125cc ride for Saturday at Raleigh

Veteran OPC and Stock Outboard racer with more then 20 years of racing experience looking for a 125cc ride Saturday at Raleigh. I am looking for a turn key ride for Saturday only if someone has a rig with no driver for Saturday.

I have never driven an Alky rig before so I cannot guarantee that I won’t wreck it but will promise to stay on the outside and out of the way. Hull should be fully rigged and a safe hull for a novice Alky driver.

If you have a rig that I can drive on Saturday please contact me at 301-996-8567

Thanks

Dan
                        HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                        X