2006 PRO Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 PRO Nationals

The Village of DePue will once again hold the 2006 PRO Nationals July2 6-July 30th. There will be much more to come about this race, but I wanted to mention a couple items for everyone's consideration (early on).

O-175 Again this year, in addition to APBA PRO Nationals the race will feature UIM's World Championship for O-175cc hydro. Note that rules are slightly different from APBA's 175cc Hydro that has become an official class in 2006.

Capsule Classes - We expect some additional prize money for 500cc, 700cc and 1100 cc hydro's in 2006. More to come on this as we get the deatils.

500 Sprint Hydro's - A trust fund that has been established for the betterment of PRO racing is going to make a significant contribution to the "purse" for 500 Spint hydro. Particpation in 500 Sprint has been very disappointing. This effort will hopefully pull some boats out the garages and basements. How much money? Well enough that I am debating whether to approach my wife about finding a 500 Konig and boat somewhere.

Please make your plans early for this race. Also, the weekend before the USTS will conduct a race in Hammond, IN just outside of Chicago as part of city festival. Hammond is at most 2 hours from DePue.
    David Weaver
Working...
X