RECAP OF 2016 US TITLE SERIES SEASON AND POINT LEADERS PART 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECAP OF 2016 US TITLE SERIES SEASON AND POINT LEADERS PART 2

Well you can’t have a much better season than Austin Van Over has had this year in the big 700R’s, with a perfect 3 for 3 in the three rounds contested in the USTS season. He has won every heat he has run this year and looks to try and keep it perfect when he shows up at Depue for the Nationals. RC Hawie and Andrew Thirlby doing their best to keep up are tied for 2nd with identical finishes in the different rounds so far. Andrew was last year’s National and High Point Champion and he is chasing the other Thrilby Auto entry this year to be able to repeat in both.
    700cc Runabout
    Driver Total
    Austin Vanover 1200
    RC Hawie 694
    Andrew Thirlby 694

In the 1100H championship charge the familiar name of Amy Nydahl at the controls leads David Hooten and a resurgent Mark Gryskiewicz, having won two of the three rounds, and finishing 5th in the other. Hooten has that ole blue and red capsule a humming this year as he has a win and a third place finish while Mark has taken a 2nd and a fourth in the two rounds he has participated in.
    The capsules overall this year have seen an uptick in entries and I do believe we will have at least 10 of them for Top Hydro to cap off the Nationals at Depue this year.
    1100cc Hydro
    Driver Total
    Amy Nydahl 927
    David Hooten 625
    Mark Gryskiewicz 469
    Again I want to thank the best crew in boat racing for the effort they make at every race run. From our leader Todd Brinkman, to our Chief Scorer and her judges stand crew, to Fred Mason, our safety director on the safety boat, to Big Pal and Rick Jedwabny who chase the pits looking for drivers being ready, to all of our volunteers in turn boats, pull boats, and tear down, my grateful thanks.
    Don’t forget, you can still register online, it’s easy, pretty painless, but saves you and our folks a whole lot of time and gets you on the water quicker.
    Again, those who are not coming to Constantine or headed over Sunday night after our races there, remember to wait on Big Pal to direct on placing trailers please.

See you all in Constantine,
    Ray

Working...
X