Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED TO SELL: Championship 500CCMR C-MOD MERC SET UP. WILL SPLIT IT UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED TO SELL: Championship 500CCMR C-MOD MERC SET UP. WILL SPLIT IT UP!

THE C-MOD MERCURY SET UP SOLD. I DO STILL HAVE A FEW GOOD D-MOD PROPS LEFT.

I am parting with my #1 C-mod Mercury set up. Includes everything just the way I raced it. Completely modified, Lonnie Morris built Powerhead. Ignition, Tower and C Mercury Lower Unit. It was last raced in 2010 when I won the Western Divisionals, local and regional championships. I did not get to race it at nationals.
    One thing for sure. I could start at the back of the pack, within 3 laps, circle around everyone on the outside and pull ahead easily! I swear!! I'll add a finish pic of one such race
    Lonnie recently freshened it up, re-ringed and test ran it on the Dyno. It's putting out 48HP. Don't worry about ever falling off pipe again! That fancy red spray shield compliments of Lloyd Mize. It works and lasted this long so I don't question it. In Lonnie's famous words "pretty doesn't make it fast"
    I'm also selling all of my BEST D-mod Props. I will post them.

Only parting with it because I divorced my motor builder and I'll no longer be racing. Lonnie said he'll answer any questions... about the racing stuff. He can be reached on the shop # 209-948-4998 My direct email is Dmodgal@gmail.com You can also contact me if you have questions or want more pics.

Thanks for looking,
    Denice Morris
    CmodDivionalsPropeller.jpg

user4311_pic342_1230408572.jpg
    Last edited by Modgal; 01-07-2014, 07:26 PM. Reason: Sold portion
    Denice Morris, Caution woman driver
Working...
X