CSH and 302 Yamato Naples Fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH and 302 Yamato Naples Fl

I am listing this for a friend . He had it listed before with mistakes in the listing . The boat was finished in 08 . It was a Sorensen frame kit . There were some changes made from the original . Steering location , thinner deck , some minor bottom mods . It has max air trap . It was built on a straight jig . All the rigging was new . It was only raced a few times on Lake Apthorpe Fl . Jay who built the boat owns a custom wood shop in Naples Fl . He was a new green driver then so most of my effort then was dialing him in . The foot has a new after market prop shaft and was shimmed and re sealed in 07. The power head was done last year . New pistons and rings std bore , ring gap is right and tight . Boat was tested one time since motor was done . We picked up 5mph with the fresh motor .The boat ran 64.5 with me in it a 230lb driver and 66.1 with Jay a 180lb driver , on the gps. We were running a 16to 1 oil mix as that was also the break in run. Our one and only prop that has been sold was a Dewald that I had him build for a small course . Motor is set at 3/4 height and prop shaft straight with bottom . To finish it I would suggest .. Have Tom Cronk shape the gear case , Do some prop testing and find good prop . The boat carry,s and corners nice . The price is 4800. firm for the pair . Boat only is 2450. firm The motor is NOT for sale separate . If he sells the boat only I am planing on putting the motor on a CSR . I am trying to borrow a scale so I can tell you the weight of the boat . The reason for selling is Jay had a few repairs and does not want to damage the Doctors fine work . e-mail me direct if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them . sbakley@comcast.net e-mail with offers will be deleted . As I said the price is firm . thanks
    Attached Files
Working...
X