krier 125cc hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krier 125cc hydro

2004 krier 125cc hydro for sale. This boat is a copy to the boat that Tim Brinkman won the 2003 world championship. Price is $2500. For more information contact Paul Bosnich at 815 252 0313.
    Attached Files

hopefully

I really hope this boat sells because if it doesn't that means that I will have to run it and I'm not sure that you drivers in 125 could handle that... Paulie just races from our family because he is a little less competitive......
    Just an FYI.....
    Ab

Comment

Boat is still for sale.
      I have a hard time keeping Abbi going with 4wheels on the ground, Mike Krier would have this boat at his shop more than I would in the trailer. Sure don't need her in a 125boat.
      Its a good running boat.
      Call me about it

Comment

Put her in the boat!!!!!! I am game let's see what she's got!!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

Ice

If she races who is going to get ice for Big Rick and our coolers.

Comment

I don't run 125 (or anything else at the moment), so I say LET HER RUN IT!

Originally posted by W6 JP View Post
            You can be the whipping boy again JP
            I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
            The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Lauren and Amy will both be driving soon, so they can start making ice runs, but Abbi will still need to buy the beer.......

Originally posted by W6 JP View Post

Comment

clarification

Just to clarify dad, I was not the cause of the last two cars that are no longer running... I think I would do just fine running that 125. Dont worry JP I could manage my time to even go get the ice and beer. My dad might take up drinking lots of kessler, he might skip the beer and go right to the hard stuff...
                Kristi I am not sure if you are ready for me to race ya though....As for Lauren and Amy being able to get the ice, I could arrange to have the beer already there... ha ha
                I am not sure how the rest of you feel, but May cant come soon enough for me!!!!!
                Ab

Comment

The bost is still for sale
                  Abbi is right she didn't wreck the last couple of cars but she has put the hurt on the first couple of them.
                  Kristi you have rode in the car with her you sure won't want her on the water next to you.
                  JP you are right she has to take care of the coolers and make them ice runs with Ricky. I just hope they don't last 5hrs like the last one.
                  The boat would make a good Easter, Mothers Day, or Gradution present for some one.
                  You can pick it up at the first race in DePue.
                  Give it a good home.

Big Pal

Comment

ice run

Now Dad... I have a solution. I can get up early to get the ice and then race.. It will all work out. I think it is at least a good attempt to be able to test the boat. You might even be able to fire the driver you have now and hire me full time... What do ya think?

P.S. the next ice run will NOT include a lawn mower though... It takes a little too long and the wait for a drink is painful
                    Ab

Comment

Lawnmower

Just got it back. The head was shaved the timing was jumped and put a tuned pipe on it. She is ready to rip. Not to mention the sharpened blade. Bust-N-Loose 4 rides again.

Comment

blade

I hope the blade was sharpened too so the people will know for sure that you took a strip out of each of their lawns on the way to the tavy.... The strip there might be straight but the strip back on the other hand......
                        Ab

Comment

Abbi

You won't be able to race because you wouldn't get up in time for the drivers meeting they would be scratching you for missing the driver's meeting in the morning.
                          Happy Easter
                          Love Dad

Comment

got me

Ok I guess you got me there, but Ill be practicing just in case...
                            SO I guess this boat deserves a good home then, you can pick it up in a month at the memorial day race......

Happy Easter
                            Ab

Comment

Abbi you can get the beer and ice the night before because you are a Bosnich and you won't drink the night before you race
                              Yes I have been in the car with her so I will be sure to stay way in the front of her on the race course. Of course if it is like riding to the Junction there will be too many people in the boat and if it is like riding to a race she will be asleep at the wheel!
                              As for Lauren and Amy driving....STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS.....

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                              Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
                              X