Technology failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
    All drivers had to sign up for two flights of work. Add in the fact that elimination heats were typically not on the same day as the finals, and then add two or more classes and you have a dang busy week. Then if you wanted to try and go out and enjoy some time away from the race course for a gam of golf or something...... most of us used vacation time and some decided to vacation a little as well.

Personally I would not tape much. I enjoy watching races to much to be behind the camerea. I end up getting nice tree line shots.
    Wife's girlfriends ? everyone can not be busy 100% of the time all day every day but hey listen I understand its just a tool that I thought might be helpful. "You can take a horse to water but you cant make him drink"

No big deal
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

a little puncuation

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Wife's girlfriends ?
      Dan,

I thought this was a family oriented site? Sounds like fun though.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by hydroracer25 View Post
        Dan,

I thought this was a family oriented site? Sounds like fun though.

Mark
        Thanks Mark
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Work

Well Dan, wish we could concentrate on racing and taking videos. I sure enjoy watching them on HR TV. If we had turn judges from a contracted source it would free up a lot of time I think. With the economy the way it is right now around me, there is definately a gearbox or two on the wish list before a camcorder.
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

video

Hey Dan,

I'm not a racer but I do enjoy action sports, I recently spent 2 days video taping and photographing the Mississippi Classic Regatta in Carleton Place Ontario Canada compiling over 9 hours of HD video and 900 pictures which I posted some on this site as well as Youtube with not even one comment from anyone. I plan on keeping all of the files and I will definitely be filming more boat races in the future. The lack of encouragement stopped me from uploading more files to the internet because I have to make a living just like everyone else.

hope to see you all at the races someday,

Comment

Originally posted by xtremecanada View Post
              Hey Dan,

I'm not a racer but I do enjoy action sports, I recently spent 2 days video taping and photographing the Mississippi Classic Regatta in Carleton Place Ontario Canada compiling over 9 hours of HD video and 900 pictures which I posted some on this site as well as Youtube with not even one comment from anyone. I plan on keeping all of the files and I will definitely be filming more boat races in the future. The lack of encouragement stopped me from uploading more files to the internet because I have to make a living just like everyone else.

hope to see you all at the races someday,
              Thanks for your effort I fully understand the time involved with putting together even the smallest clips for the web. I also thought that HRTV would have been a bigger hit this year prompting more folks to get our there and do a bit of taping but clearly it seems not to have gone over very well due to the time involved with editing clips and post production work.
              HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
              X