Video Moses Lake AOF Nationals Heat 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Moses Lake AOF Nationals Heat 1

E-Motion has put the following video up to youtube.com Great video with some fun facts. Thanks Dave

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-PcciHkrspY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-PcciHkrspY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Well this is GPS racing, can you tell? And

Every thing looks good from this cameras' angle. Too bad we did not have a copter cam! Little squeasing going on. My Lavey was running and handling quite well! Also the white E66R and season champion owned by George Nordling.

It's good to see this footage but I would like to see heat #6 and me spank everyone from lane 5 please.

Let's hear it for the rookie in the #X bubble deck Sanger from Moses Lake WA.!
    Last edited by Jerkizoid; 10-06-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Stills of racers

in the video: Mike Todd in 'Go For Broke' a Lavey Craft sbc and Dave Weber in 'E-Motion' a Marlin sbc. And me running a sometimes close third in 'Gone Broke Again'.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good memories, so to the top!

Comment

80 miles per hour

This being my last event with the red Lavey, I'm in lane 2, shows clearly how exciting the GPS 80 mph restriction racing can be. And challenging for all competitors. Basically, the race is won in the turns where a slower speed down the chute is definitely safer but no less exciting for both spectator or side by side racer. The comments by the photographer are incorrect, we all stayed under 80 miles per hour if memory serves. I think this was 2009 Moses Lake, and our favorite, Cascade Park! Too bad they lost this site!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkizoid View Post
            This being my last event with the red Lavey, I'm in lane 2, shows clearly how exciting the GPS 80 mph restriction racing can be. And challenging for all competitors. Basically, the race is won in the turns where a slower speed down the chute is definitely safer but no less exciting for both spectator or side by side racer. The comments by the photographer are incorrect, we all stayed under 80 miles per hour if memory serves. I think this was 2009 Moses Lake, and our favorite, Cascade Park! Too bad they lost this site!
            Did not lose the site they just priced us out.. $120 an hour for ambulance. They can ..................................
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Cascades really nice, but it's expensive as a state park. SOA outboards moved to connelly park awhile ago and it's worked out really well. The 2014 SO/MOD/J APBA nationals will be at Moses and we're using Connelly. Cheaper and the people there are really into boat racing (they put on an inboard race too, which is this weekend). And as it may be cheaper the park does not drop off in quality. Connelly is really nice and bigger than people really think.
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Kyle, I sent you a pm..

Comment

Great video showing me pushed into a buoy!!

Big mistake losing Cascade Park, big mistake! Last year there they reduced the required camping spot number to 1/2, then a board decided it wasn't doable! All racers would have paid more for this fine site!! Just ask around who may want to go back!

Comment

Working...
                  X