Service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manual

Does anyone know where I can locate a good service manual for a 44 Merc?
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Real men don't need no stinking manual!.
    I have two, Mercury factory, part number C-90-25500 and Chilton part number (013-6) 1406 I think I got them on eBay.

Comment

http://store.eastcoastmarineservice....p/90-25500.htm

this is a service manual for pretty much everything built before 1965, racing motors and fishing. it has everything from step by step teardowns for every part of every motor to torque and engine specs( disp, bore size, stoke etc...) and a carburator chart.
      its really a must have. it tells you everything you need to know for the 44 merc and everything else...

i bought one last year.
      Last edited by me-otch; 02-28-2011, 02:38 PM.
      Mitch Knapton 44-CE
      CMH

Comment

Thanks guys. Those will work. Some of us need all the help we can get. Maybe I should stick to boat building but they all use a motor. Now I hope they have PICTURES!!
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike

Mike,

Mercury manual 90-25500 is a great manual, its over an inch thick, AND, yes, it has plenty of pictures.

You will also see many of the specialized Merc tools and their part numbers even thought many are no longer available.

With the Brinkman Book and what Info Jerry W. has posted you will have most all the information you need to keep your Mercs going.

Best of luck and have fun, thats the main thing

Pete
          Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

Working...
          X