She needs our help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She needs our help

I copied the following post from BRF. Due to the situation I didn't think you would mind Dan.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

To All Members of Our Racing Family:

We have recently learned that Ann Hoban's grand daughter Allie (11 years old) has been diagnosed with a possible brain tumor. The results of the MRI will let us know. Allie is a tremendous help on the judges stand from scoring every class down to fetching food, drinks, etc for our officials and just a precious little girl.

I am asking all of you for your help in this matter. Allie is in need
    of an MRI and has no insurance to cover the expense (thanks to her deadbeat father). There will be a donation pot at Chuck Skelton's trailer (SST-45 Boat # 93) this weekend and I encourage you all to participate or you can mail a check payable to Ann Hoban, P.O. Box 2123 Big River, CA 92242 (email gn30mom@yahoo.com (760) 665-8098.)

The total bills so far (including MRI and neurolgist visits) amount to $2,000. I have already been contacted and we have over $700 already raised!!!

Remember Ann does a lot for all of us, as does Allie. It's times like these that we come together as a family, an extended family but family nonetheless.

Thank you for your time, consideration and whatever help you can give.
    See you all on the river....

Sincerely,

Ross Wallach, Commodore/Race Director SCSC

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=5609
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Highlands Outboard will be doing a collection this weekend at the Lake Placid race and the proceeds will go to the family.
    Last edited by aojesus; 11-22-2007, 03:36 AM.

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM
Working...
X