Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRTV
    commented on 's reply
    Adam is correct, there are literally a billion places to eat around International Drive in Orlando, everything from Mc Ds to IHOP, Red Lobster, Olive Garden and just about anything you want none of which are considered expensive at all. Every fast food joint you have ever heard of is on International Drive, Dennys, Taco Bell, Subway... Wendys... They are all on International Drive. There is even a Walmart Super Center at 8990 Turkey Lake Rd which is only a few minutes away.

• indyracer87
    replied
    I stayed at the Rosen Centre Hotel while attending a conference at the Hyatt Regency back in September. It was a nice place and I got a deal on the rate. Not sure what is available there now and it's on the other side of the toll road from the DoubleTree. Just thought I would put that out there.

Leave a comment:

• adamallen
    commented on 's reply
    I think food is always more expensive at a hotel. Same with airports and sporting events. Luckily there are about a billion places to eat in the greater Orlando area that are reasonably priced.

• tstanley
    replied
    Sarah Ealy posted a list on the APBA website. I got in at the Best Western across the street in the same block. Thanks Sarah.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• Tim Weber
    replied
    How would I know about the cost of food? I'm not a travel agent.

Leave a comment:

• daveracerdsh
    replied
    Tim: How bout places to eat? I understand the food at host hotel is very expensive.......

Leave a comment:

• Tim Weber
    started a topic APBA National Meeting lodging

APBA National Meeting lodging

The Double Tree is sold out! No problem!

There are a number of hotels within a mile of the meeting. Don't let the rooms change your plans. The rates, if you shop around are similar to the Double Tree.

Tim
Working...
X