250 Hydro question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 Hydro question

If I lived in the Boston area, ( East Coast Area ) where would I have to travel to race my 250 Hydro ? How far would I have to travel for more than 1 race date ?

Well, Slim pickings for 250cch drivers.... For the USTS schedule..(May) PP Wisconsin is the closest. Then 3 races in a month Springfield Ill, Constantine and Depue .....Don't get me wrong...Reg 1 would put us on the schedule but cant ever get enough to run so I gave up on trying...Wilson,NC and Jesup would put us on if we would show up... They would run us at Lock Haven also.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie_13B View Post
      If I lived in the Boston area, ( East Coast Area ) where would I have to travel to race my 250 Hydro ? How far would I have to travel for more than 1 race date ?
      Suggestion to go to at least one US Title Series race.... Constantine and Depue are back to back... called Speed Week.

You will learn a lot.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I was asking for a Gentleman, Brett Duncan who is moving from South Africa to Boston this summer. He asked if there was any place to race his 250 Hydro. Oh well. I will pass on the bad news.

Comment

Jack, I contacted him. He is going to ship the 250 over. We are shooting to build the class up on the east coast for next season. Plus when we go out to the Title Series we will kidnap him and his boat and he will have to go
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Awesome, Hope it works out. Would be great to watch. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X