Kudos to MHRA and all new racer programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to MHRA and all new racer programs

I just had the pleasure of speaking to a new racer who is in the sport as a direct result of the MHRA new racer school. He was alerted by a MHRA member about to a set of cut sleeves I had posted for sale here on HR. Not only have some good folks put him in a boat more than once, but they have committed to advising him while acquiring his equipment. I sold the sleeves to him at a reduced rate to help a new racer but that is the easy part. I have been the recipient of much help getting going in boat racing and am honored to be able to pass that on...at least in what small ways that I can.

Many, many people invest much time, money, and energy helping newbies get established and I want you to know that if you are one of those folks...your efforts are appreciated not only by the direct recipients of your actions ... but also by all of us who are boat racers because of people like you.
    Last edited by Dennis Crews; 09-18-2015, 09:58 AM.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams
Working...
X