No announcement yet.

Another amazing weekend at Lock Haven!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another amazing weekend at Lock Haven!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great weekend at Lock Haven PA. I've been going to Lock Haven since i was a little girl, enjoying the racing and even racing myself. It's been one of those boat races that i look forward to all year.

This year was especially great. I want to thank everyone especially my step mom, Joyce Davids, and my cupcakes, Stacy Runne and Val D'Agostino for throwing me an amazing baby shower. I am so blessed that my husband, Chris, and i have so much support and so many people who love us and thought about us during such an amazing experience. Thank you everyone who came and all of the presents we received. Some people couldn't physically be there but it was so sweet and i felt so blessed that you still thought of us and brought us some great things. This little girl is 3 months from making her appearance and she's already spoiled by my boat racing family!!

A special shout out goes to everyone at Lock Haven! Thank you so much for letting us come back every year and having such a family friendly environment. Like i said, I've been enjoying going to Lock Haven since i was a little girl and can't wait for my little girl to be able to experience the fun and crazy ride that is Lock Haven!

Again, Thank you so much to everyone. It was a great weekend and i thank you all for the baby shower, the wonderful gifts and all of the love and support you've given me and my family through out the years. It truly is a blessing having all of you in our lives! Thanks again!

Jillian Davids
Working...
X