Now here's something everyone can enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here's something everyone can enjoy

Sat night a friends 2003 ford Truck was stolen out of his yard. He had a fairly new bobcat and trailer hitched up. (Most of my buddys out here are contracters /Construction Types ) J - And three pals had been out at the local watering hole. About a 1/2 mile from his house what do you think they see? The Idiot thief was trying to unhook the trailer on the side of the road. hey J ain't that your truck? so they stop and being( Minnesota nice) they offer to help the guy un hook. Some one secretly phones the sherriff. They finally ask the guy who's truck it is . Mine say's the thief ! Well my three half toasted, really Pissed ,boheimian tempered buddys, proceded to give this SOB a lesson on ownership. (And a close view of the trailer). between the three of them the manage to stop just short of really hurting this guy. J is about 5'2' 140# of wolverine.
    When the sherrif finally get there they fess up that they had to detain the thief and he might be a little sore. Sherriff says something like "I don't care how you had to detain him " I little bit of Country
    justice works wonders.

Feels like all is in balance in the world. 'Cept gotta lock the trucks now, and the house and
    Stop leaving my wallet on the dashboard. ****
    Steve
Working...
X