75 Temp average.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Temp average.

Guess we don't rate a race day temp blip on Hydroracer, but the temperature for the week end for the Hot Rod Worlds, AOF nationals/3 mile records in Alexandria, LA is looking like a steady 75 degrees. Hope you make it, if for nothing else, to say "thank you" to Ron Selewach for attepting to vitalize an American made racing engine so that all of us can go to a shop and buy an engine to race. Hot Rodders, if you don't show, hope that means you aren't supporting his efforts. See the rest of you in gator cajun country this week end.

Super E Bets

My money sits on Ralph Cook for SEH and SER. Good luck everyone !!! Wish I could be there.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Well I hope the weather holds!!!! Frank left for PA to pick up his boats last Saturday and is on his way right now to Memphis to pick me up at the airport tomorrow so we can proceed to the races!

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Jeanine, Be so happy to meet you..Hope you know how to score. Just got word that two of my scorers had emergencies. Guess we'll figure it out. Gng to be a funtime. David Woodell is going to blow so much hot air with Mike Petty it will blow out all of the rain. And anyway, it's only water. Unless its pouring and lighting, we're racing. See youthere.Tony

Comment

I don't know how to score but Frank considers me "the pit crew". But I will help out where needed! I have met David in Vandalia and Quincy Illinois. And I've heard the rain down south is warm,..........it is raining here in Colorado today and it is cold.......waiting for the **** snow! We'll meet you on Friday!

Comment

Hey Jeanine,

Glad ya'll are going to be able to make this race. Alex is a great site.

We've been rained on at Alex before, but I don't remember ever being rained out. A few years ago the bottom fell out while we were milling for the start of E hydro and I had to just point my boat towards where I knew the pits were at and hope... I couldn't see anything more than about 10 feet past the points of the sponsons. We should have a good weekend.
            Tell Frank to try to get a pit spot near the ramp if he gets there before I do. I can pit for him since we don't run the same classes.

A word of warning... You may want to keep some distance between yourself and that Toe Knee guy from Florida. He'll be easy to recognize... He'll be the ugliest one there!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

David is correct. I'm ugly and I'm SAFE. All women know that. Toe Knee

Comment

You win!

Originally posted by Dave M
                My money sits on Ralph Cook for SEH and SER. Good luck everyone !!! Wish I could be there.
                2004 AOF Super E hydro National Champ.
                Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Tell Ralph...

Tell Ralph to put a real windshield on that thing so he can get down in the boat.... do I gotta send him the Lexan to go along with the trim I sent him ???

Congrats !!
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                  X