Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Saxvik hospitalized

Racers,

Ron Saxvik had a major heart attack this morning (10/2/04). It appears he will be fine but it was a very scary and serious ordeal. I spoke with Katie Saxvik (his wife) today and she said he will be in the hospital for several days. He currently is in ICU until Sun eve. He will then be transferred to another part of the hospital for an unknown period of time time. Please send well wishes to:

c/o Doctor's Hospital
    Ron Saxvik
    400 Austin Ave NW
    Massillon, OH 44646

or Katie can be reached at home at 330-477-4484.

Please keep both Ron & Katie in your prayers,
    Jerry Brewster
    www.trora.com

Ron Sax update

Ron is doing pretty well and it is likely he may be released from the hospital as soon as this Wednesday (10/6/04). If you'd still like to send him a card, please send to his home at:

3824 Southway St., SW
    Massillon, OH 44646

Thanks,
    Jerry Brewster
    www.trora.com

Comment

Ron Sax update

I received the following from Ron's wife Katie on 10/5/04.
      Jerry Brewster

Hi everyone,

I have been signing on to the guest book on the TRORA website to update you on Ron, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I am just going into the guest book. Hope that is working! And I don't have all of the Brewsters email addresses upstairs with me and I'm too tired to go downstairs and get them, so if you could let everyone else know, I would appreciate it.

They have moved Ron to a regular room and are going to keep him for a couple more days to watch for infection. I am glad and I think he is too, as he didn't put up much fuss. He is so weak, I was afraid to bring him home tommorrow.

He was much better tonight, humor is coming back!!! Oh and his ornery side is showing up too...

Thanks to all of you for thinking of us!!!

katie
      www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
      X