RunneCraft Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RunneCraft Raffle

NSRA and CVRA is holding a fundraiser to raffle off a brand new RunneCraft. It is to raise money to be able to put on more quality races for your racing convience. The boat could be anything you like from a J to a C Mod, Runabout or Hydro. The cost of the ticket is $20 a piece and will be drawn Novermber 1st, 2004. If you are interested in purchasing a ticket to help promote the sport, please send cash or check made out to John Runne as soon as possible. Your name will be put in the drawing upon recieving money. For further information, please feel free to contact RunneCraft Boats by phone: 252-636-9007; email: runnecraft@hotmail.com or csh2z@hotmail.com. Please mail entry money to:

110 Spring Water Court
    New Bern, NC 28560

Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by racerchic3z; 09-29-2004, 12:49 PM.
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Friendly correction please

"Racerchic" Just a friendly correction,but we have been telling anyone who
    wants to write a check for the tickets to make the check payable to either
    CVRA, or NSRA.
    This way we can be consistent in our efforts.
    Thanks for reminding everyone about the raffle, I know the funds raised will
    go to benefit everyone by creating more races in region 4!
    Well Done S----y
    Dennis 21Z

Comment

Also, any club members who have sold any tickets, please send money and ticket stubs to John Runne.
      SELL TICKETS!!! THE CLUB NEEDS MONEY!!!!

Thanks,
      Stacy ~3Z~
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

I'd rather drive pontoon boat with a trolling motor in a swamp with no beer!

Comment

????????

Is that what you call the Runnecraft runabout in his shop destined for the
          Hamilton stables? Hmmmm I guess I better order another of the"pontoons"
          to give it some healthy competition.
          Hydro 21Z

Comment

I heard those runnecrafts, like to grow wings when they get in a pinch???!!!

Comment

????????

what??????

Comment

I wasn't sure what to think about my RunneCraft at first. I mean I had to paint it Pink to satisfy my sponsor. And if it didn't run what would everyone think. I had the pictures to show at the national meeting and I got a little worried as Team Scott was giving me a little ribbing. As it turned out its a Cadillac that performed way past my wildest dreams. I bought 3 tickets and if my name is pulled I want it to be sponsered by RACER CHIC 3-Z. I know John will let me be on the team sponsered by one of the hottest chic's in racing. HOPE I WIN Mike
                mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross
                  I know John will let me be on the team sponsered by one of the hottest chic's in racing. HOPE I WIN Mike
                  Hey Mikey, you better not be tryin to hit on my sister!
                  Ryan Runne
                  9-H
                  Wacusee Speedboats
                  ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan you now me better than that. I would never do anything to get dad on my bad side. I have enough problems keeping my current sponsor in line. But I like the chic sponsor thing. It brought me good luck this year. Mike
                    mike ross

Comment

More Ticket Information

It has been brought to my attention that it may not be appropriate to send money and ticket stubs to our house. The purpose of this raffle is to raise money for North South Racing Association (NSRA) and Carolina Virginia Racing Association (CVRA) for the development of new race sites in our region. Since Camden has been canceled, our nearest race is six hours away. Unfortunately, we don't have enough seed money for new races. If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for the raffle, please contact acting NSRA President George Resch 410-987-6466 or Janet Stoy e-mail: jls@nixonvan.com; 703-750-1778 (Home);703-816-4032 (Work). Or any other NSRA or CVRA member. The drawing will be held at our December club meeting. Sorry for the confusion.

Stacy

Comment

Working...
                      X