Puddingstone Inaugural Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puddingstone Inaugural Race

New club, new venue. 50% lower rates than what we are used to paying, I.E. $320 for 4 heats of A hydro. $180 for 4 AXS and 4A hydro heats in this club.

Awesome races, 120 boats, 5,000 people. 1 mile course with 5 buoy turns.

Among the greats were the legendary Alan Ishii, who coached KT to a perfect start, and one where she jumped by a second....Carl Lewis thank yo for the calls of support and encouragement for propeller choices. Major improvements KT is making, not only can I see it from her face on the ride to the trailer, but also in the way she is handling that boat in rougher water.

The Stillwell Merc and secret weapon prop had speed on the whole field.
    There was everything from AXS stocks to big bad and blown GN's and K boats, led by world famous Tony Scarlatta.

Dan Schwartz and Jean McKay just stopped for the wekeend on their way back from winter nationals.

Over 25 sponsors for this event, including my wife, great 75° California weather.

Race committee, you guys rocked! I'm joining APBA so I can actually help in the future.

Next one here is in October. Would be great to see 300 boats this time. The course is right in back of Raging Waters park, so, if you got antsie kids, take them round to get wet in the park.
    Bill Schwab
    Miss KTDoodle #62C
    -Naturescape encinitas landscape company
Working...
X