A loss in our racing community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A loss in our racing community

As many of you are aware, last weekend there was a tragic accident in Brockville during the Hydroplane Racing League event.Sadly Mathieu Daoust lost his life and a gofundme has been set up to help his wife and children, if you can help out in anyway it would be greatly appreciated even by keeping his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers would mean a lot.

The article is in french, here is a rough translations of the gofundme.

Mathieu had a terrible accident first of his regatta GP-9. He had a wonderful season 1st world championship I would love to be together by offering donations for his wife Jessica Stafford and his 2 wonderful children! Be reassured I am a friend of Mathieu I made contact with Jessica and all donations collected go directly into his personal account. I have no connection with transactions! A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who contributes! This will help his spouse a lot less! Please be GENEROUS !!!!!!
    Today the saying, life is so fragile makes sense. This kind of tragedy when you play a sport you do not like should never have happened. Today your family, your friends and the people around you will say that you were a very good boys, husband, a beautiful father and probably a big part of our little town have a big heart, tear to the eye of your departure so unexpected. My thoughts are and will be towards you & your little family forever. Mathieu always knew how to come out in strength during difficult times, so rest in peace from the top, because people love you ....
    ❤️MERCI MATH THANKS Still sympathies with the family & friends ❤️Parti too early, too young leaving behind you .. Jessica and your 2 grandchildren, her sister Caroline Daoust, her father Jacques Daoust and her mother Sylvie Fecteau !! P.s; Text from several sources, friends fb! Thank you I do this for Math and his family because during my accident, we knew how to believe in me and I give him what he sow! For questions write to me Alexandre.T.
    MATHIEU DAOUST 30/06/2019

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1oo8e8ds6...cSVvG9Dwj1AuLI

Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J
Working...
X