Matt D'Agostino Leads the Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt D'Agostino Leads the Pack

Matt D'Agostino leads the pack in 20SSH, Sunday April 30, 2006 at Millville, NJ.

Austin took some GREAT photos Sunday at Millville. I'll try to get them posted on our regular site, http://highpoint.photoreflect.com as soon as possible but this may mean next week due to my work schedule.

Eventually this photo will be removed to save on server space. Download it sooner rather than later if you like it.

Click on the image below for a better view!
    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 05-07-2006, 04:32 AM.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

great picture he is running great here but jumped the gun all three chances
    on Sunday. Chip Fuller won.

Comment

Party pooper......................

Thanks Scot. I was hoping the gunjumping would have gone unnoticed Sunday. I still think Charlie moved the starting buoys up to get me!!!!

Thanks again for following up on the restart appeal.

Matt

Comment

Mark,

Congratulations on your win Sunday in CSH.
        Ryan Runne
        9-H
        Wacusee Speedboats
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Photo

Austin, Great shot !!
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Matt
            I think 90% of the racers jumped the gun at least once this weekend, myself included.......

Comment

An Extra Special Win

Thanks Ryan. It was the first time ever that my bride of 20 years and my youngest son who is nine watched me race. He was also the "flag boy" on the judges stand during the race. So overall it was an extra special win.

Thanks to your dad, Dave Augustine, Sr., Sean Augustine, Charlie Gonyea (and one guy whose name I forgot to ask) for offering setup advice and answering questions.

With a special thanks to Kevin Stupp who took a chunk of his time Sunday morning and got down on the ground with me to measure and adjust my setup.

Competitors offering help and advice, even in the very class in which you compete, is one of the great things about boat racing.

And the fact that you don't have to be the fastest boat on the course to win a race makes it just plain FUN.

P.S. Ryan, I think Austin may have a great shot of you running in 20SSH. I'll announce when we have them posted.
              Last edited by Mark 72@E; 05-04-2006, 07:05 PM.
              @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
              72@E
              Former Boat Racer
              21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
              20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Working...
              X