Aof West Divisionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aof West Divisionals

Stateline Outboard Racing Association here in the great northwest, is proud to present this years AOF WESTERN DIVISIONALS IN OLDTOWN, IDAHO... JULY 2,3,4!!! this race is really starting to snowball on us, the community involvement, the sponsorship backing, the event committee, everyone is working crazy like to put this event on, and have it be one of the premier events in the west this season. any of you outside the northwest considering a holiday weekend of outboard racing, please contact me for further details daytime toll free 877-453-2337, or evenings 509-893-8060. kevin martin

All classes?

Kevin, I assume all AOF stock, mod, and pro classes? Any records, and will you be running the capsule pros?

Comment

All Stock, Mod and Pro Classess. No records.
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

AoF

are you sure. I'm not

Comment

Thanks Kevin

Thanks Kevin. All I know is that you guys put on one heck of a race. Can't wait!!! Hope someone has an extra bedroom. I can find entertainment.
          Tony

Comment

WHY NOT SURE DENNIS? IT A GO , ALL COMERS TAKEN!!! KEVIN

Comment

Anyone who shows, WILL run.

Mike
              R-15
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

thanks dennis for the email, as the race chairman, and having spoke with my race committee, we will not be racing for records this particular weekend!!!! that in our opinions would be too much on our plates, lets put on a kick a$$ divisionals, concentrate on making it an event to remember, establish ourselves as a force to be reconned with, and perhaps next season visit the idea of adding records to the mix. sorry but for this year we will not be having record runs at the western divisonals. kevin

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!!

WE RECEIVED A THUMBS UP FROM THE CREATOR OF THE PUSH BOAT NATIONALS, BILL BLACKWELL, TO PUT ON A PUSH BOAT EVENT OF OUR OWN AT THIS EVENT!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW EACH YEAR AT THE WORLD RECORD COURSE IN YELM, WA., BILL AND HIS SUPPORTERS PUT ON THE SINGLE BIGGEST KIDS EVENT I'VE EVER SEEN, THE PUSH BOAT NATIONALS, THIS LAST YEAR THERE MUST HAVE BEEN 50-60 KIDS PART-TAKE IN THIS EVENT, ALONG WITH THOSE IN THE SENIOR DIVISION. THERE ARE TITLES, PRIZES AND MORE , THE KOOLEST THING SINCE 3 BLADED PROPS!!! LOOK FOR THIS EVENT TO GROW AS WELL!!! LOOKS LIKE DENNIS WESTBY HERE IN SPOKANE WILL BE HEADING UP THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. YET ANOTHER PIECE OF THE PIE COMING TOGETHER. KEVIN

Comment

Re: GOOD NEWS!!!

Originally posted by propwash
                    WE RECEIVED A THUMBS UP FROM THE CREATOR OF THE PUSH BOAT NATIONALS, BILL BLACKWELL, TO PUT ON A PUSH BOAT EVENT OF OUR OWN AT THIS EVENT!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW EACH YEAR AT THE WORLD RECORD COURSE IN YELM, WA., BILL AND HIS SUPPORTERS PUT ON THE SINGLE BIGGEST KIDS EVENT I'VE EVER SEEN, THE PUSH BOAT NATIONALS, THIS LAST YEAR THERE MUST HAVE BEEN 50-60 KIDS PART-TAKE IN THIS EVENT, ALONG WITH THOSE IN THE SENIOR DIVISION. THERE ARE TITLES, PRIZES AND MORE , THE KOOLEST THING SINCE 3 BLADED PROPS!!! LOOK FOR THIS EVENT TO GROW AS WELL!!! LOOKS LIKE DENNIS WESTBY HERE IN SPOKANE WILL BE HEADING UP THIS EVENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. YET ANOTHER PIECE OF THE PIE COMING TOGETHER. KEVIN
                    Is Dennis Westby going to drive a push boat also?
                    Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

ON THE FLOOR!!!

MIKE THAT ONE GOT ME, IF YOU KNOW DENNIS THAT COMMENT IS EXTREMELY FUNNY, I DO BELEIVE HOWEVER WE WILL SEE DENNIS BACK IN A REAL BOAT THIS YEAR. KEVIN

Comment

ANOTHER RARITY!!

WE ARE ALSO ONE OF THE ONLY REMAINING CLUBS IN THE COUNTRY RUNNING A FULL FIELD OF LAYDOWN PRO BOATS (500-1100)!!! SO IF YOU HAVE ONE AND DON'T WANT TO RUN ON A SPRINT COURSE, DIG IT OUT WE HAVE A HOME FOR YOU, ALONG WITH THOSE FEW CAPSULE BOATS OUT THERE, WE RUN IT ALL!!! WE'RE EXPECTING 6-10 350 HYDRO'S AT THIS EVENT AS WELL, AND I WANT TO SAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS CLUB WE WILL BE RUNNING A FULL FIELD OF J STOCK HYDRO, WE'RE EXTREMELY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!! KEVIN

Comment

Working...
                        X