Daneca in DSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daneca in DSH

Joelene Euell, AOF’s Rookie of the year is just like Daneca. She’s darling, talented, and looks way out of her league in the 4 cylinder classes like DSH (5438 pts) and DMH that she chooses to run. I saw a singles ad the other day that had to be hers. It read: Single, attractive, female. Hobbies: Boat racing. Looking for single male willing to put up with my passion. Must be able to rig and pull the rope of a DSH. Instead of engagement ring, must be willing to spend that money on new racing rig, the faster the better.
    Oooo, you guys just WISH you had her as a competitor! You'd be more worried about making points with Joleene than making points in your class.
    Speaking of women, let me introduce you to Ronda Bishop, leader in the 102 S (CSH) class with 8417 points. Ronda was also the Western Divisional winner (with Steve Dunn winning the nationals). In addition, Ronda was one of our co-Woman of the Year winners. She edits an informative newsletter and is the Secretary of her local club and between heats, helps run a judges stand.
    The other co-Woman of the Year award is Carole Terry. Carole acted as chief scorer of her club, and the national office used her paperwork as the model that everyone should follow. Most of you know Carole and husband Ken, but for those of you who don’t, her maiden name is Rosado. Now you know her dedication and AOF thanks her.
    We are also proud of Denise Pearson, our Non Racing Hall of Fame Winner.. Denise was the AOF Secretary last year, helping to get AOF back on track. She worked at finding misplaced records and getting things organized. Because of her work, you will find a much improved AOF in 2006
    Girls rule, boys drool!
Working...
X