X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    Update!!!!

I have filled the last trailer spot with a DSH. The only stipulation is that there needs to be a class for the guy. I see one DSH registered on the Roll Call thread, will there be more? Please let us know! Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• sponsonhead
    replied
    Yeah, what he said

This is a great opportunity for anyone on the west coast to get their equipment back east. Or, if you are on the east coast and trying to get a boat there from out here, I'm sure that Young Mister Lewis can help you out.

R-19

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    Bump to top! (1) spot still open, and drivers are sill needed!

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    Originally posted by mercguy View Post
    if enough DSH's commit to attend, I might just take that last spot Kyle............are the dates and location confirmed yet??
    Depending on the Gleason Racing CSH program i may bring the DSH only...but my first priority is to bring my new CSH upon it's completion.

Leave a comment:

• form-e one
    replied
    if the race at the usuall lake down there .. you guys will luv the race .. pits are exellent and water usually great ,,, luved that race there,,, cheyney

Leave a comment:

• mercguy
    replied
    well...........

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
    Only one (1) spot remains! Just had confirmation from one of the tentative racers.

Sill looking for drivers though.
    if enough DSH's commit to attend, I might just take that last spot Kyle............are the dates and location confirmed yet??

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    Update

Only one (1) spot remains! Just had confirmation from one of the tentative racers.

Sill looking for drivers though.

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    started a topic Looking to fill trailer spots

Looking to fill trailer spots

As of today, I have 1 open spot on our trailer to take boats to Ocoee. Five of the six have been filled already, and I have others tentatively requesting spots, but none guaranteed. If you would like to join our venture from Region 10 to Region 5, please PM me.

Some additional information:
    We're asking 400 per boat. We will take (1) engine, your gear, and whatever else you can pack in your boat, as far as supplies go.
    I would like all deposits, IN FULL, by January 1st, to guarantee your spot.

ALSO, don't want to bring a boat? We are looking for drivers to help with the 6300 mile round trip. Let me know of your interest via PM or email. Remember, this will be an awesome spring break.

Thanks
    Last edited by HydroKyle93R; 12-25-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: update
Working...
X