No announcement yet.

Looking to fill trailer spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the bump Greg. I hope to see you too. Hey guys, Peterson included, if you want your boat there or back, MONEY talks. I'm giving it until Friday or I'm pulling the plug. Lets fill this trailer up! And just remember, I'm doing all the leg work, taking 2 weeks off work, and allowing you to race.
    28-R

Comment

Bump

Help get me back on the water!!!!
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Hmmmmmm......

Pavlick, I partially blame this issue on you! If you would have only built me that CSH that I've been asking for, for the last 6 years, I would have filled a spot on the trailer! Can you build one in the next week?

Or does someone have a "pedigree" 25ssr boat and props for a Merc so I can attempt to go kick Eddie's backside?

Oh, and I already made 311-J for your new ride, only problem is, I made a mistake and made 311-R, so you'll have to run that for the nats....
        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

311-r???

We're getting hit today with our 3rd snowstorm in a month. 311-R is starting to sound good. Oh wait, you get snow there too. 311-F?? Bump Bump
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
            We're getting hit today with our 3rd snowstorm in a month. 311-R is starting to sound good. Oh wait, you get snow there too. 311-F?? Bump Bump
            LOL snow? only about once every 10 years in seattle is it more than in inch! This year the whole winter has been 40-50 degrees and rain....i'll take the FL sun in 2 weeks still!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

We'll be there!

Big thanks to all who have contributed. Gene and Tony, you two especially. We'll see you in 12 days.
              28-R

Comment

We are on! Glad we could work everything out. Region 10/11 trailer rolling to Florida at a race site near you! See ya there
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Good news! Give 'em hell!!

Comment

Working...
                  X