Pineville video footage online now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineville video footage online now

There are a few videos from Pineville, LA starting to pop up on the HRTV upload site, the best clips will be showcase on the HRTV player.

Got good video?

http://www.youtube.com/group/HRTV
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Good video!

The days of the roll up boats are over. Ralph beat Kevin to the first turn and had the inside and still lost by ~ 1/2 a lap. Runabout drivers will either have to buy/build a boat similar to the one Kevin has or settle for middle of pack finishes.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

E Runabout

Thats why mine is next on the jig!!!!!
      Keith Kampen

Comment

DMH footage up now
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

The mac attack runabout

If any of you are interested in a boat like Kevins we still have some openings this year to build you one.I currently have two more to build but after that we would be able to fit you in. Kelly 77

Comment

Very nice running runabout Kelly, grats

I did not know that was one of yours.

Brad Walker
            302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

can you post a close up picture of the boat?
              William Haddock
              111-F

Comment

Kelly,

Are you going to Pineville in May for the NBRA race? If so, I will have to look you up while I am there. You may not remember me but my dad raced with your dad back in the 70's. I remember being at your house many times when you were still a little tyke. If your as good with your hands as your dad I know those boats are built great !

Dennis
                "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Dennis: I raced with your Dad and Kelly's Dad back in the olden days...I can tell you Kelly has "got the good hands" when it comes to building a boat and really good ones building a Mod Merc to run fast and stay together.

I remember your Lynn and your mother very well. I used to hang around the Lowrey trailer a lot hoping some of that would "rub off" LOL In fact there's a picture of me sitting with the gang at the trailer.

Just my thoughts.

Pitboss 77

Comment

David
                    my Question is was kevin running a 1 under gear ? and was ralph running a 1:1 gear ??

that sounds like the case to me and that would explain the extra cornering speeds .. after all that is how the new records are being set as of late

my Congrats to Kevin on his win!!
                    sounds like another interesting summer to come .. i should be on the water this summer!! errr hopefully! but it has been a real busy winter and im still busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kikkin contest

again congrats Kevin good job

p.s. nice job on the boat Kelly

Randy 23-H
                    Last edited by RandY Aveline; 03-30-2009, 11:14 AM. Reason: adding text
                    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Sure sounds to me like Kevin is turning much higher rpm's than any other boat in the race. That could explain why.

...and PitBoss, send me a pm or email me at dcrace29@yahoo.com. I am curious who you are. I showed your post to Mom and Dad Saturday and they are curious too.

Dennis
                      Last edited by Dennis Crews; 03-30-2009, 11:39 AM.
                      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

The Pitboss

Dennis....I sent you a PM...check it out

Pitboss

Comment

Pm

PitBoss...got your pm and sent one back...thx

Comment

Working...
                          X