• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave M
    replied
    Makes Sense

Originally posted by swheeler View Post
    I still call it 25mod hydro. Just my way of sticking it to the man.
    25 stands for the HP of the class. With OMC and Merc you can't call it by CC or Cubic inches, they are different.

Leave a comment:

• swheeler
    replied
    I still call it 25mod hydro. Just my way of sticking it to the man.

Leave a comment:

• 14-H
    replied
    That will be a last minute decision Rick. I'm starting to get busy here at the shop. I'm going to see what the next week brings.
    Steve: Just wanted to let you know that I talked with Joe Z. and he will be coming with a 25Mod Hydro (or whatever it is called). Hope that tips the scale. Ed.

Leave a comment:

• 14-H
    replied
    I noticed that the sanction says that classes with less then seven entries may run combined. Do you anticipate combining some classes?
    Not unless we have too many classes to run.

Leave a comment:

• swheeler
    replied
    That will be a last minute decision Rick. I'm starting to get busy here at the shop. I'm going to see what the next week brings.

Leave a comment:

• DrRick34-0
    replied
    Steve---Are you coming down. I am bringing two 25 mod hydro's (a friend is running the other) to help the field.

Rick Miller
    34-0

Leave a comment:

• swheeler
    replied
    I noticed that the sanction says that classes with less then seven entries may run combined. Do you anticipate combining some classes?

Leave a comment:

• doc 35-0
    replied
    the weather is just too good. Here in Oklahoma we had a eighty two degrees today. We are going to test our c mod hydro tomorrow. The Pineville race should be real nice with good water and good food. Wheather you get to race is one thing, but we all need to eat and Alex. has some good cajun rest. Come by and see Braxton's boat before he has a incident, it's interesting in that It looks like a short bass boat upside down. Well, braxton did almost go upside down at the last Winter Nationals. Doc O'35

Leave a comment:

• 14-H
    started a topic Pineville Sanction

Pineville Sanction

Here it is:

http://www.apba-racing.com/apps/race...2167&hideNav=1
Working...
X