X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bob G
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave M View Post
    I have a couple things already... Your handwriting on my dry erase board in my trailer, and also the nice note left on the runabout... I found this at the next race in Hillsdale, that was a classic ! Good one !
    And That Was Priceless,

Leave a comment:

• bob G
    replied
    the crown

Originally posted by runaboutralph View Post
    Due to a lack of personal funds I am sad to say I am going to have to sell boat racing greatest treasure!!!! yes that is right, KING DAVES MASON crown. Will not take less than 10,000 us dollars. Can be seen in picture above.
    Ok,

I'll start the bid 11.00 us dollar

Leave a comment:

• Dave M
    replied
    Or

Originally posted by runaboutralph View Post
    If you wanted a memento you should have took a picture of all that purple duct tape on my trailer.....
    I have a couple things already... Your handwriting on my dry erase board in my trailer, and also the nice note left on the runabout... I found this at the next race in Hillsdale, that was a classic ! Good one !

Leave a comment:

• runaboutralph
    replied
    If you wanted a memento you should have took a picture of all that purple duct tape on my trailer.....

Leave a comment:

• Dave M
    replied
    The Crown

Ralph, I have already encased that crown in bronze, and a nice glass display case ! You are NOT gonna get it from me. First time I ever got ya, I gotta have a momento of that, because I know you are secretly working on a new engine that will kick my butt ! I am gonna go do some homework too, I just hope I can get an A on mine !!

Carole and Ken, great to hear from you ! It has been a few years my friends. Tell the clan I say hey. Hope to see you guys at a race this next season.

Leave a comment:

• CTerry
    replied
    Terry 38N

Great job and congrats Dave. Hope our paths cross again soon,
    Ken & Carole Terry

Leave a comment:

• runaboutralph
    replied
    Due to a lack of personal funds I am sad to say I am going to have to sell boat racing greatest treasure!!!! yes that is right, KING DAVES MASON crown. Will not take less than 10,000 us dollars. Can be seen in picture above.

Leave a comment:

• RLR
    replied
    way to go Dave

Dave,
    nice work my friend, enjoyed all those years racing against your Grandpa Ray and your Dad Lyle. Great to see you keep the great streak of championships into the 3rd generation.

Congrats my friend.

Leave a comment:

• YankeeRacing
    replied
    This does not surprise me in the least. You put it all together this year. Dave, you are a great racer, guy, and friend. Love ya, Connie

Leave a comment:

• sam
    replied
    Congrats, Dave! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Rusnak
    replied
    Dave, glad to hear the news, great job and congratuations on you win..Bob Rusnak N-96

Leave a comment:

• Shebert
    replied
    Here ya go Dave, thought you might like these. That was a great race!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dave M
    replied
    Thanks !

It was one of the hardest fought wins I have ever had, the competition in SEH is some of the best around. There is no shortage of speed and skill. I am extremley proud to have won this title, after ten years or so of trying !

Where else can I get all this congrats from my competitors ! Thanks so much Hebert's for your kindness on and off the course. When Patsy made me where that crown, I should have known where it was going to end up !

I know I need to do even more homework for next years nat's, but that is half the fun !

Leave a comment:

• T Chance
    replied
    Good job Dave!

Leave a comment:

• PROPDOC
    replied
    Awesome!!

Well done Dave! Wish I was there to see it happen, congrats!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X