X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff 114-N will be at Millville CSH and 20SSH

Comment

Matt,
      Add me in AXSH, I got a Merc Stillwill to use! Thanks George!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I'll be there with an ASH.

Is the gas in Millville legal?

Comment

Millville is not a measured record course, Championship, Divisional or Nationals ... the "fuel of the day" rule can be invoked by the race committee.

Comment

Dudley, you da man! You are TRUE boat racer! See you there! As for the gas, there is a airport down the road that we used last year for the Divisionals, I'm sure its still good. Also, Sam is right.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Matt. I just hate using "fuel of the day" because it might not be good at the next race. Is there a street address for the clubhouse, so I can punch it into the gps. Maybe that way I can avoid the scenic tour of beautiful downtown Millville.

Comment

The club house is at the corner of Lake Shore and Narcissus, I don't think there is a street number.

We like to drive in from the Delaware Memorial Bridge via NJ 49 (first exit after crossing the bridge if you are coming from the south) to NJ 670 (Buckshutem Rd) ... look for Narcissus on the right just after Pine and Oak. If you miss Narcissus, you can make any of the next 5 or 6 turns and still end up on Lake Shore.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sam; 04-21-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Millville

Put me down for DSH 25 ssh and CMH , Shawn - also Ken " Chops " Hall will be with me.

Comment

Wow................

Originally posted by Fast Jack View Post
                    - also Ken " Chops " Hall will be with me.
                    Glad to see Ken got a weekend pass, must be an early birthday present!

Matt & Val

Comment

Chops Rules! It will be excellent to see our friend again!
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Update

Just a quick update for friday's testing..........approximately 40 boats out for testing on friday with only a couple breakdowns (not Earl's best day) and 1 blowover (driver was ok!)............bringing the laptop with tomorrow, you never know if i'll be able to pick up some wireless!!
                        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

We'll be watching

Daughter's first communion and I missed the father daughter dance for winter nationals......................be safe

Comment

Good Luck!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
                            Hope you all have a SAFE and GREAT weekend!

sigpic
                            SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Ouch!

Sorry I won't make it ... sprained my right hand very badly yesterday as we were getting ready to leave (had everything packed and ready). Pretty sure I won't be able to do much next weekend either; I guess we are ready extra early for Franklin.

Good luck, have fun and be safe!

Comment

Working...
                              X