Heat 3 @ Moses Lake AOF Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat 3 @ Moses Lake AOF Nationals

Third heat compliment of Dave Weber and Crew. Dave said in this video you can see what happened to the Nordling boat if you go frame by frame.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/54IMzhcrDew&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/54IMzhcrDew&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Wish my sound card wasnt busted.

I would title this: Mr. & Mrs. Jerks Last Race. I'm one of the boats going dead after running with the leaders in lane 5. Sure was nice being the first one to turn one a couple times!
    They say they run the best just before the big bang! I put one rod out the pan and then into the camshaft. A sleeve should fix the block, it could have been a worse explosion in the chute at WOT! Maybe.

What did everyone think of our first 80 mph event? Could you see when we lifted? It also allowed for slower turn entry which I think made us safer with the 6 boats. Anyone?

The backup motor is going in and everything is for sale, jacket, suit, race setup, the whole shebang.

Comment

No quitters

Jerk dont be a quitter! GET it fixed! We have a race next year and your still racin. I threw a rod thru my oil pan, It didnt do the block an favors either. The oil pan is toast $500. Not sure what I am going to do but I aint quittin. I had the best time racin with you and all those Yahoos! This is so much fun. Revaluate & dont sell you chit dude, we truley need you!!

Docster

Comment

Well welcome back Mr.Cajun Dorkizoid

Dont have room to store 3 boats. Had to sell one. I still have the fastest one!
        The Lavey is sold so that was my last race in the Lady Lavey. George is hauling it South to California for the new owner, who is going Nostalgia racing. So, figure it this way, Mother SK87 will be raising a new baby racer after she nursed Robin and I for 12 years into full grown Circle Jeerks! It's the perfect boat to do just that!

I dont know if I will repair any motors except my Grand daughters!

Comment

Jerks secret agenda?

It is rumored that the Jerkster is building or buying a 468 Chev that has around 750 H.P. on the dyno. From what I understand since the Lavey has been sold "the X Blown Alcohol Dragster Driver" is going to put the new addition in his soon to be an 80MPH boat, Greaser . This is the Aquacraft in his blogs on the Forum. He is tired of running at 76-78 M.P.H. and is stepping to the front of the "Max speed of 80" class. I'm just saying. Jimmy D.

Comment

Originally posted by Altered Thoughts View Post
            It is rumored that the Jerkster is building or buying a 468 Chev that has around 750 H.P. on the dyno. From what I understand since the Lavey has been sold "the X Blown Alcohol Dragster Driver" is going to put the new addition in his soon to be an 80MPH boat, Greaser . This is the Aquacraft in his blogs on the Forum. He is tired of running at 76-78 M.P.H. and is stepping to the front of the "Max speed of 80" class. I'm just saying. Jimmy D.

You wish, i was to run a 2500 LB sled! That needs a K boat motor to push it 80 and that is a possibility, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'd rather..........................doobie it, you know what I mean? What's Jacksons number? K-boats! like no other!

Comment

Here you go,

Scared of these, I'm not!
              Attached Files

Comment

Or

New Nostie race boat: NOW in Idaho and under restoration...........
                Attached Files

Comment

And

K14, Hobbit also in Idaho, and K99 Trojan Ghost has his puffer enroute! Find those rods yet? I need to start on a real engine.

Comment

jerk, are you gonna make a k boat. I also have a blower shop billet 871 for sale. It has 130 hrs on it, $3000.00

So What are you gonna do?

Comment

Wow Jerk looks like the boat is sold??? End of an era with one of the founding boats gone. Looks like I need to get crackin on your car now that you will have room, not that I had any exuses to drag my feet anyway. Hop the Lavey goes to a good home. Just got back from Denver, stayed a couple days longer than I intended. Talk to ya in a couple days.

Hey Doc, ya never know what a jerks up too. Look at the pic above, stripped and sitting in Priest River. Needs a bit of love but what doesnt. Your blower would take that Revenge to an Epidemic level.

Ror
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey ror rool some paint on the old has been put a small block in her and bring her on.
                        Dave over and out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Five O View Post
                          Wow Jerk looks like the boat is sold??? End of an era with one of the founding boats gone. Looks like I need to get crackin on your car now that you will have room, not that I had any exuses to drag my feet anyway. Hop the Lavey goes to a good home. Just got back from Denver, stayed a couple days longer than I intended. Talk to ya in a couple days.

Hey Doc, ya never know what a jerks up too. Look at the pic above, stripped and sitting in Priest River. Needs a bit of love but what doesnt. Your blower would take that Revenge to an Epidemic level.

Ror
                          Ror, I mis-spoke did I? Yes! Lavey will be starting a NEW group in NOrTHern California near Sacramento. Anyone know what region this is? His name is Tony also a former Blown Alcohol Dragster driver! Imagine, and has a blonde wife! Way better looking than I

This is the last time these two Ladys #50&#SK87 ran side by side, Burley Idaho 2009 and everyone should be planning on going to Burley!!! Sorry, it out ranked all our local races by a bunch!
                          Model 'C' with trunk on the left and later longer trunkless model is a 1976 and famous 'Sweet Caroline'!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sidewinder

The last pictures show how much Marcs motor is offset to the left, on purpose. Has something to do with torque turning..... I know of a Jones for sale with the same set up. Rumor has it, it worked!

Comment

Jerk is off and running

Toyd- be sure to put the rest of your manifold bolts in before you fire that monster. The K-class will be a great addition and Ror is chomping at the bit. We will have to make a few amendments to the "flat" rules, maybe allow alcohol and huffers. You have all winter to get it together. Jimmy D.

Comment

Working...
                              X