250cc VRP Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250cc VRP Engine

Offering a first generation, 2002 250cc VRP for sale. Engine is currently being refreshed and will have a new crank upon completion. Included are the complete powerhead, carbureators, exhaust pipes, a spare cylinder and some ignition components (spares). All exhaust elbows are custom made from billet. The asking price for all of the above is $3,500.

Also, a spare exhust pipe can be added for $175.

This engine has consitently competed at the front in the USTS. In the hands of a young driver (i.e. Flying Squirrel) it has run at the front. I have consitently gotten 30 plus heats a season from this engine with little problem. After 30 heats, it is time to refresh the crank. This motor has the top end to compete with the fasteat 250's in the country and with many of the 350's.

Please e-mail if you are interested or have questions (dwedweaver@comcast.net)
    Last edited by David Weaver; 06-17-2008, 08:18 AM. Reason: Typo
    David Weaver

Revised VRP 250 Pricing

Offering a first generation, 2002 250cc VRP for sale. Engine has just been refreshed and has a new crank. Included is the complete powerhead, carbureators and exhaust pipes. Exhaust elbows are custom made from billet. The asking price $3,200.

Also, a spare exhust pipe can be added for $175.

This engine has consistently competed at the front in the USTS. I have consistently gotten 30 plus heats a season from this engine with little problem. After 30 heats, it is time to refresh the crank. This motor has the top end to compete with the fastest 250's in the country and with many of the 350's.

If I cannot sell it, you can see it the 2008 World Championships in Lake Alfred and possibly the Nationals in DePue. This is a very competitive engine.

Please e-mail me if you are interested or have questions (dwedweaver@comcast.net
    David Weaver

Comment

David, Could you send me a picture of the VRP pipe?

leydes@aol.com
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Pipe

It is a standard VRP first generation pipe. There are no pulling attachments on it, it is brand new. If not sold with the engine, the pipe is already spoken for.
        David Weaver

Comment

Working...
        X