Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Lake in Mukwonago, WI. June 9 and 10. Stock Mod and J

Phantom Lake in Mukwonago, WI. Dates are June 9 and 10.

We will be running all Stock, Mod and J classes!!!! More info to come

If any non-capsule Pro classes wish to come race please contact us at www.bsoa.net before April 10th

more info to come!!!
    Last edited by 53-W; 03-26-2018, 03:42 PM.
    Fast Freddie and pav225 like this.

Re: Phantom Lake in Mukwonago, WI. June 9 and 10. Stock Mod and J

bumpy bumpy

Comment

This is great news! Very nice race site.

Comment

You do get 750 MH at your events corect.

Comment

750 MH and 750 MR - yes.

Comment

Bumpy bumpy....this is a very nice place to race...please come!!!!!

Comment

We'll be there!
              20ssH
              CSH
              300ssH
              AXH
              AXR

Comment

I know boat racers aer one big family but want to ask in advance ,if i show up at this race would anyone be willing to help a fairly new racer with starting a 750 mh engine for me ? I have not yet acquired a pic crew.
                22W likes this.

Comment

Yes. You'll get plenty of help!
                  M Miner likes this.

Comment

bumpy, bumpy

Comment

We are getting closer to race weekend, this is are second biggest WI course to race at!!
                      Great times last time we raced here a few years ago!! Thanks for Roger and Jennifer to getting this race site back for active racing again!!!!
                      Chip Trampe and pav225 like this.

Comment

Wished I was going, but since the date got changed I am not able to attend. Hope you guys have great weather!!

Terry

Comment

Comment

We are planning on having club truck at race site in middle of the afternoon on Friday. We want to get some prerace stuff set up Friday afternoon...Trailer parking will directed by B.S.O.A, so please ask before you drop your trailer to make sure it is in correct place.

Talk to R-T and Roger P they will be in pits Friday morning some time and direct you to who to contact for more directions!!!
                            Last edited by 53-W; 06-06-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks to Darrel, Roger, Niffer, Sarah, Kent, Cooper, Scheffler, and the rest of the BSOA team for another fun weekend of racing at Phantom Lake in Mukwanago, WI. Beautiful little park for the pits - all grass and plenty of shade trees, nice little pavilion for registration and drivers meeting, outstanding water conditions, and a fantastic course courtesy of Mr. Burdick. Ok, the ramp was a little tight, but I would take that any day for an opportunity to race on that course. And to top it all off we got to see Mike Pavlick drive a boat owned by Del Snyder!

Comment

Working...
                              X