Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oshkosh 2015 Labor Day weekend Saturday and Sunday Stock, Mod, J , Antique classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh 2015 Labor Day weekend Saturday and Sunday Stock, Mod, J , Antique classes

Stock, Mod, Antique classes (service and race), and J classes Step 5th-6th 2015

Come to Osh-Vegas Labor Day Weekend!! Stock and Mod Short Course Shoot Out !!!! Sat and Sun . This course is the Bristol of Kneel Down Boat Racing!!!! Plan out your trip Now!!

Friday-Track Resurfacing Party and setup!!! If you can plan on showing up early and help out so we have fresh clean water for the weekend!!

I want to have the club's boats in the water, fence, park benches, and race course done on Friday!!!

I will get club truck there by 1pm!!!!

Dock Side Tavern is are main sponsor again this year so please eat drink and party here Friday night!!!!!

They have great bands both nights outside on there deck!!!!!

Make sure they KNOW you are with the BOAT RACES!!! Tell your waitress and bartender that you are with us and you spent money there!!!!

See there web site www.docksidetavern.com

Saturday - lots of good close racing followed with annual Saturday night past and present drivers party and dinner at Fred's and Linda's with some new and old race boat film footage on the big screen TV

Sunday- More great racing, followed with track tear down and the great Wing Party at THE BAR.

THE BAR once again donated a Sunday night wing party for us to watch the Nascar race and hang out before we all leave Osh-Vegas till next year!!!

They also are a paying sponsor again this year, other then just the normal free wings!!!!

Don't miss the best little race course in the Midwest!!!!!. If you like fun, friends, parties, and racing in front of a Huge spectator crowd come to Oshkosh!!!!

For the j-class drivers and AXS I have ice cream and mini golf games donated from Leon's drive in and Settlers Mill mini golf!!

Dock Side Tavern is are main sponsor again this year, So PLEASE go there Friday night to eat and hang out with us. Go there Sat night after Fred and Linda's party.

www.docksidetavern.com
    425 Nebraska St. in Oshkosh on the Fox River

For all of you that never been to Oshkosh check out are Badger State Outboard Association web site to see the Fox 11 News interviews at the race in Oshkosh, WI from 2014!!

www.bsoa.net
    Last edited by 53-W; 08-19-2015, 05:39 PM.

bump bump

Comment

The Fairfield Inn and Suites will be the official hotel for 2015.

I am working on rooms discount rate, I have meeting next week Monday *8/24/15* with them, so call after Monday to get your room!!!

1800 S Koeller road
      Oshkosh, WI
      920 233 8504

The Dock Side Tavern has live music both Friday, Saturday nights outside on the rear deck!!!

Comment

The Fairfield Inn and Suites
        1800 S Koeller road
        Oshkosh, WI

920 233 8504

$90.00 per room is are discounted rate, ask for Shake the Lake discount when you call
        That have indoor pool area

53w
        Last edited by 53-W; 08-24-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Went to the park Thursday in a boat and checked out the race course, it looked very clean no weeds that I could see. One week to go !!!!!

Comment

Any 750MH going to be there?

Comment

We always have 750MH's there.

Comment

I have new BSOA T-shirts made up. They will be for sale at registration. They are the original Richy Keylard design for the Wakefield T-shirt, the unedited version how it was originally drawn for us. White ink on black shirts, the long sleeves have American flags on both shoulders!!!

There is short and long sleeves and hoodies if wanted. I order only a few shirts of each size. The rest will be prepaid ordered to be delivered at the Beloit race.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakefield 2015 View Post
                  We always have 750MH's there.
                  750 hydro and runabouts!!!

Comment

bumpy bumpy

Comment

Working...
                    X