Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Warnock Memorial 25ssh 2015 at Wakefield MI 25ssh drivers look here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Warnock Memorial 25ssh 2015 at Wakefield MI 25ssh drivers look here!!!

Steve Warnock memorial 25ssh at Wakefeild MI !!!

The 25ssh class at Wakefield will not only be your National Championship, but you will also be racing for Steve Warnock's last 25ssh national championship trophy that he won.
    His family donated it to are club to use for Wakefield Nationals. It is a vary large 4 pillar multi layer trophy. It will be renamed for Wakefield
    as the Steve Warnock 25ssh Memorial Trophy. I will post a pic when it is ready!!

Just letting all you 25xs hydro guys know that you have a vary special nationals championship to try to win this year!!!

Please spread the word on this to your 25ssh fellow drivers

53-w

Here is the 25ssh Warnock memorial trophy
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm in, bringing two.Mike Akerstrom will run the second boat
      Dave W. Young
      95-D
      "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

its getting closer to race time !!!!!!!

Comment

I just wanted to again congratulate my son Ryan for winning 25SSH in Wakefield and also to thank the Warnock family for their friendship and hard work over the years. Ryan is especially proud to be the first recipient of this special award honoring one of the great boat racers of our time. Thank you again to Darlene, Rachel and Micheal Warnock, one of racings great families.

Of course, using one of Steve's old props in that race had nothing to do with it! Thanks Rachel.

(Or maybe it was the Runnecraft?)

Comment

Originally posted by csh-2z View Post
            I just wanted to again congratulate my son Ryan for winning 25SSH in Wakefield and also to thank the Warnock family for their friendship and hard work over the years. Ryan is especially proud to be the first recipient of this special award honoring one of the great boat racers of our time. Thank you again to Darlene, Rachel and Micheal Warnock, one of racings great families.

Of course, using one of Steve's old props in that race had nothing to do with it! Thanks Rachel.

(Or maybe it was the Runnecraft?)
            Great Job John & Ryan. Ryan seemed to have a great nationals.

Comment

John,
              He did have a great week, we both did. He split heats with Andrew Tate in BSH and lost on time. One blip of the throttle at the start may have cost him another title. One boat length at the first turn would have made the difference. In BSR again he dropped into the second row on the start and couldn't make up the difference on the short course. Many people that watched him at Constantine told me throughout the week that this was his race to lose.

Congratulations to Andrew Tate and Peter Lauer on their wins, they had to be perfect on the course and they were.

Comment

Working...
              X