Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Endter passed away

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pos...?pid=174606101

Sorry to hear this news. While hanging out in WI after graduation from MSOE and racing with that gang, Kenny was one I enjoyed hanging out with. A talented boat builder. I feel lucky to have tested two of the three DSR boats he built for Danny Evans. For those that don't know, Kenny was in the second class of the Evinrude 100 mph club with a speed of 102.972 in 1974. It was a Quincy Looper and I believe it was a 42 cubic inch size for the "Classic" class that was run up there at the time. RIP my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by R. C. Hawie View Post
      Sorry to hear this news. While hanging out in WI after graduation from MSOE and racing with that gang, Kenny was one I enjoyed hanging out with. A talented boat builder. I feel lucky to have tested two of the three DSR boats he built for Danny Evans. For those that don't know, Kenny was in the second class of the Evinrude 100 mph club with a speed of 102.972 in 1974. It was a Quincy Looper and I believe it was a 42 cubic inch size for the "Classic" class that was run up there at the time. RIP my friend.
      Your rite R. C. Kenny was one of the good one's. He built boats that ran great on the narrow river courses they ran on back then
      Catch ya later Kenny,

Bruce

Comment

Working...
      X