2013 IOA Meeting and Awards Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 IOA Meeting and Awards Banquet

You are invited to the Indiana Outboard Association’s annual meeting on Saturday, November 2, 2013.

The morning meeting will include a free lunch, as we lay plans for the 2014 racing season. During free time in the afternoon, you can relax and enjoy the rustic Potawatomi Inn or venture out into this outstanding state park. Our evening begins with cocktail hour, followed by dinner and our awards program. If you would like to donate a gift for a door prize, please bring it along and we will add it to our collection.

Schedule

Meeting at 11:00 AM (lunch provided)
    Cocktail hour with cash bar at 5:00 PM
    Dinner at 6:30 PM
    Awards and door prizes following dinner

Lodging

Potawatomi Inn
    Call the inn to reserve your room(s). 1-877-563-4371
    There will be a block of rooms available for our IOA members. Reservations MUST be made by October 2, 2013. We have a block of 20 rooms, so make your reservations early. When you call, please mention the block code #1102 IN.

Other motels
    Hampton Inn (260) 495-9770
    Comfort Inn (260) 495-7131
    Ramada Inn (260) 665-9471
    Holiday Inn Express (260) 833-6464

Dinner

Buffet-style dinner
    Adults: $25
    Children Ages 3-11: $13
    Payment due at dinner

Reservations

Call Greg Herkenhine at 260-837-2094 to reserve dinner reservations by October 29, 2013. When you call, please indicate the number of adult dinners and children dinners. Please make sure you call whether you are planning on joining us for dinner and awards or if you are just planning on being there for the awards program. This way we can assure that we have enough seating for everyone.

Directions

Pokagon State Park is located adjacent to I-69 in northern Indiana, just south of Michigan.

From the north: I-69 to Exit 154 then turn right (west) on SR 727 into the park.
    From the south: I-69 to Exit 154 then turn left (north) on SR 127 to the light. Then left (west) on SR 727 into the park.

A map with door-to-door directions can be found on the IOA website.
    Last edited by indyracer87; 10-02-2013, 08:11 AM.
    42H

Bumping this so people don't miss their window to make reservations.
    42H

Comment

The general club meeting will begin at 11am, rather than 10am. The Antique drivers will have a brief meeting at 10am.
      42H

Comment

Team Cafarelli will be there!!!!

I have not been asked yet but, the rumor is they might give me the mic and you never know what i will say!

We need door prizes as every year, so think of something a racer must have and bring it. I am donating some duckbills and we might have a charity kissing both with Gonzo!

If you have racing pictures from this year send them to me. pm or email me if you need my info.

The IOA photo DVD only has pictures taken by Ashten at this point.

No need to edit just burn them and send them in the mail. I also like dropbox or any online service where I can mass download. I do not have time for 1 pic 10 clicks.

Comment

Working...
        X