Wild One's Grass Lake Sept. 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild One's Grass Lake Sept. 12-13

The Wild One's Are Coming - Will You Be There?

Stock/J Outboard Racing - Grass Lake, MI
    September 12-13

Stock and Junior Outboard Drivers will compete for national and club high point titles as the end of the 2015 racing season begins to wind to an end. With 529 entries total the first two races of the year, expect another strong showing of boats with full fields of 10-12+ entries per class.

Racing will start at 10am each day. Admission is free. Volunteers are appreciated for Friday set-up. A brat dinner will be at the pavilion at 7pm Saturday evening. Tickets are $8 and include 2 brats, potato salad, baked beans and pop/water. 12 and under can get 1 hot dog, bag of chips, and pop/water for $3.50. Headcount needs to be in by Thursday September 10 at 9am. Please email/contact Elek Hutchinson to RSVP your count (elek.hutchinson@gmail.com). A link to the sanction where race registration, directions, other information, etc. can be found here.

The MHRA King of the Club and Chase to Place races are ON FIRE! Check them out below and consider joining MHRA for your chance to win some swag & cash!

Be sure to check us out on www.facebook.com/michiganhydroplane for your real-time updates throughout the weekend! Check out www.michiganhydroplane.com for more information.

Address: 308 N. Lake St.
    Grass Lake, MI
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Update:
    We only have roughly 20 in for the brat/dog dinner in the pits on Saturday night. We need to have a head count of at least 30 in order to make this worth the caterer's while. Please respond to this thread or directly to myself if you would like us to reserve you/family tickets ASAP. Cutoff is tomorrow (Thursday 9/10) morning at 9am.

Additionally, we have a few new racers who are planning to get out for their first, second, or third races this weekend. We need volunteers/mentors (non-race committee) who will be willing to prop, suit-up, launch, and catch a few of these newbies... we believe some if not all will be purchasing equipment to have in 2016.

If you can help, please respond here or via email to myself or Mark Miskerik.

Thanks,
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Comment

I can help out where needed Elek. I'm only running marathon, but I will be there all day,both days. We are in for the Saturday dinner...2 adults, 2 kids

Comment

Wife and I will be there, count us in for the brat/dog dinner. Dave Deck said he'd turn me loose in 20SSH in his 100S boat on Saturday, but if there's enough room, I'd take another stab at 302 in that blue boat :-) (hey, I'm the "pit bum" this year...gotta keep my reputation up!).
        Dane Lance
        700-P
        CSH/500Mod

Comment

Oh, and if possible, I need to get a flight in one of the turn boats too, and of course, I'll help where I can in the pits.
          Dane Lance
          700-P
          CSH/500Mod

Comment

Thanks Hal - we could sure use you.
            Hey Dane - We're figuring out ways to get the most out of your racing weekend, both on the water and in the pits - see ya soon.
            Elek Hutchinson
            36M

Comment

Working...
            X