Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRO classes at Region 10 races

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
    Are any of the Reg. 12 races running any PRO classes? I wish this info could be included with the region schedules, to clarify matters. For example, the most recent Reg. 10 schedule I've seen lists a whole bunch of races, but then when you hear more, you find out that several are really Inboard races plus J classes. And then some, such as Newberg, are usually Stock-only races, so the list of places that have PRO boats gets shorter and shorter . . . it could make one wish the USTS could get something going on the "left coast."
    Bob, I sent you a PM

Jim

Comment

Thanks, Darren. From looking at the race results in the P.P., I got the impression that PRO activity had gotten fairly scanty in Reg. 10. I see some 350ccH results fairly often, maybe 1100R, maybe C Service, but maybe that's just my impression, and I'll certainly take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
        Thanks, Darren. From looking at the race results in the P.P., I got the impression that PRO activity had gotten fairly scanty in Reg. 10. I see some 350ccH results fairly often, maybe 1100R, maybe C Service, but maybe that's just my impression, and I'll certainly take your word for it.
        feel free to email me at anytime, if you have any questions or concerns......thanks........PRO racing is slowing growing again in Reg10

mercguy@frontier.com

Commodore, Seattle Outboard Association
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X