SCSC's Lake Ming Winter Regatta - March 2 & 3, Bakersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSC's Lake Ming Winter Regatta - March 2 & 3, Bakersfield

The Southern California Speedboat Club (SCSC) is proud to announce the Stock Outboard Winternationals at Lake Ming in Bakersfield, CA. The 2013 Season, which kicked off the points chase at the 66th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta back in November moves to the 2nd race of the 2013 Season at the Lake purposely built for boat racing!

http://www.apba-racing.com/internal/...p?EditID=12165

More info to be posted shortly.

For more info please visit SCSC Racing

Stocks

Now that the national meeting is complete. Winternationals is only 5 weeks away. For those on the west coast this is a great opportunity to start your season out on the right foot. Now remember classes need 8 boats for a winternationals title and double points. Anything less is just another race. With that said WHO"S GOING? I personally need correct boat counts prior to this race if i'm going to spend the money.

I'm plan on CSH. CSR is very up in the air for me. I can not forsee myself bringing this boat 18 hours to let it sit on the beach like west divisionals at parker last spring.

So let's get the ball rollin. Who's coming?
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Region 12 will bring at least 12 ASH
      I see only about 3 to 5 CSH boats from our region.
      20SSH will be around 4 to 5 also
      Not sure if I will race CSH may have to put my brother in boat.
      So that will make 4 CSH boats from our region by my count

Comment

I'm bringing:
        ASH
        20SSH
        Dave
        42-C

Comment

Dsh

I think there is a very good chance that D stock hydro will be running at the winter nationals.....

Comment

Stock Outboard Winternationals Important Info

The 2013 Lake Ming Winter Regatta and Stock Outboard Winternationals March 2 & 3, 2013

Please click on the link to view and print the race circular:
            http://www.apba-racing.com/internal/show_sanction.php?EditID=12165
            NOTE: Jeannie's address is incorrect on the circular. Her correct address to mail your pre-registration in:
            SCSC
            c/o Jeannie Doidge
            10115 Gaviota Ave., North Hills, CA 91343

All SCSC are mandatory pre-registration, don't delay, pre-register to avoid the late fee's!

Accomodations:
            Host Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites, Bakersfield -South
            3232 Riverside Dr.
            Bakersfield, CA 93308

Note: Please call (866) 527-1498 to get the racer rate $85/night (single or double occupancy), must use code "SCSC Boat Race". Rooms are limited and on a 1st come, 1st serve basis so make your reservations today. Drop dead date for racer rate rooms (if not already sold out) is 2/8/2013.

If RV/Motorhome camping, the fee is $50 for the weekend regardless of whether you sleep in the RV/Motorhome or not. SCSC will collect $50 (cash or check only) to pay Kern County.

Note: All Stock Outboard Racers must bring a tarp to put under their engine/lower unit when pitting on the grass per the Kern County Parks Dept.

Any questions, please call or email me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Ross Wallach, President/Race Director
            SCSC
            Phone (310) 318-4012

Comment

Count us in

Moby Grape Racing CSH and 20SS, CSR if enough boats go.
              Moby Grape Racing
              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

You go Dave!

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                I think there is a very good chance that D stock hydro will be running at the winter nationals.....
                That would be one cool feat if you can pull it off, GL.
                Moby Grape Racing
                "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

If Jared can take care of business (school wise) he will race AXH and ASH. Please encourage him!

Comment

d hydros

dave is the lonely sole right now i talk to one driver from so cal he said he will bring his d hydro hopefully he reads hydroracer so he can post that he will be racing

Comment

Dsh

I think Darren may bring a d down....and he tells me there are 2 rigs ready to go in region 12 or do I have that wrong...it is also possible Todd Craigen will run. More to come on this. Dave

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                        I think Darren may bring a d down....and he tells me there are 2 rigs ready to go in region 12 or do I have that wrong...it is also possible Todd Craigen will run. More to come on this. Dave
                        I have decided to not attend.......sorry......I have (2 1/2) boats to finish and paint prior to our first race, so no time for Bako
                        Last edited by mercguy; 02-04-2013, 11:36 PM.
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dangit

Dangit

Comment

Dsh

Dave

Bob Williams in region 12 is putting a Tohatsu on his 750 hydro to race with you. I think he needs another Bass tower for a second entry but Thunderbolt powered.

Comment

DSH at bako

I need to know asap if there will be a class.....Boat is ready, but motor is not...need to tear it down and re ring etc. If I can do something to help D stock in region 12 I will do it, but like I said I have to know if the 2 entries are a for sure thing or just sorta thinking about it. I am in the same boat as Darren, lots of stuff to get done before we get into region 10 racing. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X