X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Region 10 CSH Power Rankings

Power Ranking CSH.png

Coming Soon...
    Last edited by guedo499; 04-02-2015, 11:48 AM.
    http://vitalire.com/

Welcome to 2015 Region 10 CSH Power Rankings!
    With our expertly amature voters, we’ve compiled a list of who’s fast, who’s almost fast, and who’s has the potential to be the top-dog in Region 10 CSH. No real criteria has been used by the voters; biases are present and yes, voters can be bribed. If you don’t like your ranking, let us know, and let us know why!
    Voters:
    Kyle “Banana” Lewis
    John “Guedo” Peeters
    Guest Voters
    Kyle “Captain” Bahl
    Zach “The Pro Guy” Malhiot
    Daniel “Bad-Attitude” Korpe
    Celebrity Stand-In Voter:
    Donny “All I Do is Win” Allen

Participants:
    • J Michael Kelly
    • Kyle Bahl
    • Brad McMurphy
    • Mike Perman
    • Kyle Lewis
    • Bob Wartinger
    • Ron Magnuson
    • Nathan Adams
    • Ken McMurphy
    • Zach Malhiot
    • Sean Byrne
    • Colin Rucker
    • Ryan Magnuson
    • John Peeters
    • David McMurphy
    • Aaron Peterson
    • Mike Harmon
    • Dave Trisko
    • Aaron Adams
    • John Glen Wesanko
    • Johnny Adams
    • Jared Martin
    • Aaron Salmon
    • Shane Burkhart
    • Ryan Johnson
    • Tylor Echols
    • Daniel Korpe
    • Charles McMurphy
    • Daren Goehring
    • Chris Gregg
    • Aaron Policar
    • Dave Salmon
    • Jim Mauldin
    • Jeff Johnson
    • Kyle Hannon

Banana’s Top 8 for Preseason / Spring Lawrence
    1. John Peeters - the record machine. Lawrence is a good place for the pepperoni powered rig.
    2. Sean Byrne - Byrne brothers brain power.
    3. Kyle Lewis - new props.
    4. Mike Kelly - the original 'inside lane nazi' who always runs very well. What can't this guy do?
    5. Nathan Adams - if his boat isn't right on Saturday, he'll have the bottom off Sunday. This guy out-works everybody!
    6. Bob Wartinger - he'll win by the book, and beat you with it afterwards.
    7. Brad McMurphy - this guy is fast. Watch out, with his clan's backing, he will be the dark horse contender.
    8. Ryan Magnuson - he's always running for fun, just quit jumping the gun.

Guedo’s Top 8 for Preseason / Spring Lawrence
    1. Mike Kelly - Always puts the nose where it doesn’t belong; always makes it work.
    2. Sean Byrne - Fast as Mike but more brains than balls
    3. John Peeters - 2014 Fall Lawrence overall-first both days can’t be ignored. What’s his deal with all the ugly boats?
    4. Nathan Adams - ‘Fast’ runs through the Adams bloodline; this will be his breakout year in CSH
    5. Kyle Lewis - new boat woahs are woefully gone; prop work in the off-season is sure to pay off. Get out the way, *****!
    6. Bob Wartinger - do you really want to discount the guy who’s set more records than anyone ever? Ever? At a Record Race?
    7. Zach Malhiot - Driving Perman’s #2 (and mostly #1) Ride, Zachery has the ability to tame the trickiest, fastest ride in Region 10; but will the new baby, second house renovation and promotion at work prove to be too much of a distraction?
    8. Mike Perman - After a season-ending accident at Nationals last year, 2015 with be his year. Time to impress the GF.

Honorable Mention:
    • All the McMurphys. Seriously. A Podium threat at all times.
    • Kyle Bahl - Lawrence just ain’t his place, but everywhere else, watch out. And watch out for his flying helmet from time to time.

“Bad Attitude's” Top 8 for Preseason / Spring Lawrence
    1. Mike Kelly - Every time I look at the water, he is out front! Hmmm… and he set C records at both Lawrence races last year. I know i’m not the only one that watches him win in ASH, CMH, 5 Liter, and Unlimiteds. Yup, Puts him at the top.
    2. John Peeters - If he ain’t spinnin he’s winnin!!! Sure his boats are all ugly… But they’re fast! and who went 75 in a C last October? Oh yeah, this guy!!!
    3. Sean Byrne - If his boat will stay together, he’ll be a contender… sometimes, might need to tuck her a little more… just sayin.
    4. Kyle Lewis - Sutter’s Mt. Dew boat cleaner must work. Because Lewis is always in the mix in every heat.
    5. Nathan Adams - The sleeper! simple. but effective. nothing too crazy coming out of the Adams camp. But there is knowledge, and aggressive driving!
    6. Bad Brad! - Brad McMurphy is the sneaky one… The little Bezoat that could… he always is slipping through the tiny holes that some may not find. Checkers or wreckers for this man. seriously though… STOP CRASHING!!!
    7. Bob Wartinger - He only has 100 million records… why not go to Lawrence and get another?!?!
    8. Kyle Bahl - it’s not his runabout so he probably won’t be out front. But he will be battling for a top 5. Guaranteed.

Honorable mention:
    • Ron’s Balls - Ronald!!! Come on man! squeeze it! You're fast!!!

“The Pro Guy” Top 8 for Preseason / Spring Lawrence
    1. Mike Kelly - He knows how to make slow boats fast and fast boats unbeatable!
    2. John Peeters- Threw down some serious numbers at the straight-a-ways in Caly. He will bring that momentum into the season.
    3. Kyle Bahl - Always finds a way to get on the podium. He can also take a broadside hit.
    4. Kyle Lewis- Lewis + Sutter. Great combo!
    5. Brad McMurphy - F-A-S-T fast! The more time in the boat the better he gets. Look out for McMurphy team driving in 2015.
    6. Sean Byrne - After the Nationals, I am guessing he will have a new boat and it will be faster than the last one.
    7. Ron Magnuson - If you see this, I like the white balls with sprinkles…
    8. The Rest of Region 10! - This group of racers are the best in the country and so competitive that anyone can win at any race.

"Captain’s” Top 8 for Preseason / Winternationals/Western Divisionals
    1. John Peeters- Spring Lawrence is the same weekend as the winternationals/western divisional in Bako? No thanks to Yelm. He’s got the balls to go to cali for a two double point race instead.
    2. Kyle Bahl- Sure this is self serving, but on purpose! Spring Lawrence? No thanks. He’s got the balls to go to cali for a two double point race instead.
    3. JMK- Because he’s JMK!. His spring Yelm line up is this: 5 litre, CMH, and CSH. He might set a record in each on the 1 ⅔ course.
    4. KLEW- Always fast and always on top of your sponson to get lane one.
    5. Nathan Adams- Dude is sneaky fast. Family knows how to put quality equipment on the water.
    6. Mike Perman- still a two time CSH champ. But will he race much this year? New boat still broken and he lives in Texas….
    7. Sean Bryne- He’ll take lane 15 and drive right past you, but did he jump to do it? Sometimes…
    8. Brad McMurphy- The family went out in 2014 and bought some fast equipment. It takes time to learn how to drive fast stuff, but Brad did it well. Couple of bad crashes from making 2014 special.

Honorable Mention:
    • Zach Malhiot- Looks like he’s moving back to full time Pro Racing, but got to put the best bud in here somewhere! He drove the pants off for perman’s the last few years.
    • Aaron Salmon- OSY national champ. Fish won with a new boat last year and looks like he’ll be running another new boat in 2015. Guy can build a good boat.
    • Colin Rucker- Kid can drive. Family genes definitely working here. Get him graduated from HS and full on racing and look out.

Celebrity Stand-In “All I Do is Win’s” Top 8 for Preseason / Spring Lawrence
    1. Mike Kelly - Good luck getting lane 1, especially on the 9 mile course in Yelm.
    2. Kyle Lewis - He’s been waiting to race for months, you can’t cage an animal up for that long.
    3. John Peeters - Crazy fast records and boat time at the time trials can’t have you lower than the top 3.
    4. Sean Byrne - Smoking fast, but can he shake off the winter rust?
    5. Mike Perman - With 2014 cut short due to injury, he has to be hungry. What’s this a GF I hear?
    6. Colin Rucker - This kid made the finals in Moses Lake last year, that has to be worth something.
    7. Zach Malhiot - It doesn’t matter what rig he’s driving, he will be in Lane 2 outside of Kelly.
    8. Aaron Salmon - Fish is the OSY Champ, plus I get to leave Bahl out of the top 8 this way!

Honorable Mention
    • ??????? McMurphy: I don’t know which McMurphy is which, so I couldn’t randomly pick one for the top 8.
    • Kyle Hannon: Not sure what his race schedule will be, but based off of the CSR records last Fall, he has to be a contender.

Comment

Overall Rankings
      - Add up the positions, divide by voters determines Overall Rankings

Banana
      Guedo
      Bad Attiitude
      The Pro Guy
      Captian
      All I Do is Win
      Kelly
      Byrne
      Lewis
      Peeters
      Adams
      Wartinger
      B. McMurphy
      Ry. Magnuson
      Ro. Magnuson
      Malhoit
      Perman
      Bahl
      Rucker
      Salmon

1. Kelly - Average Rank: 1.833
      Topping the first ever Region 10 CSH Power Rankings really comes with no surprise: J. Michael Kelly! Atta kid! Biggest drawback to the #1 spot - only one direction to go! I believe it’s safe to assume, all the other CSH drivers will be rooting for you in your H1 and 5lt ride, but plan on beating you in CSH!
      2. Peeters - Average Rank: 2
      Second in the inaugural rankings is John Peeters - the voters recognize his straight line speed is clearly one of his strengths, but can he make a left turn occasionally?
      3. Lewis - Average Rank: 3.667
      Offseaon work has got the voters attention. Let’s see that work turn into results!
      4. Byrne - Average Rank: 4
      If History repeats itself, Lawrence will be good to Byrne, possibly moving him up a few spots next ranking.
      5. Adams - Average Rank: 6.5
      Dark Horse? Not sure about that. Especially coming in at the #5 Position
      6. Bahl - Average Rank: 7.167
      Voters aren’t quite sure about Bahl and where to rate him, but “The Pro Guy’s” statement about being able to take a broadside hit, couldn’t be more true.
      7. B. McMurphy - Average Rank: 7.667
      Sitting atop the McMurphy Irish (or is it Scottish?) Hill, Bad Brad has a lot of expectations riding on his shoulders for 2015.
      8. Wartinger - Average Rank: 8.167
      Looking for Record 101,007,216 - Lawrence 1 ⅔ is a place that can happen.
      9. Perman - Average Rank: 8.167
      With his season’s participation still up in the air, Voters still realize the talent and remember the back-to-back CSH championships from yesteryear.
      10. Malhoit - Average Rank: 9
      Sounds like Mr. Malhoit may have lost his early season ride. Its a shame, but a talent like his will be surely picked up and signed in no time.
      11. Rucker - Average Rank: 9.333
      With our Celebrity Voter recognizing Colin’s accomplishments in his young career, is our out-of-region Voter seeing something Region 10 guys don’t?
      12. Ro. Magnuson - Average Rank: 9.5
      Balls. Everybody loves Ron’s Balls.
      13. Ry. Magnuson - Average Rank: 9.667
      Pops beat him out. This round.
      14. Salmon - Average Rank: 9.667
      OSY Reigning champion earn respect from out Voters.

Final Thoughts from the Editor
      Thank you to all who helped vote! We hope to update this before every Region 10 Race. Formulas will be expanded on, new results and past rankings will be weighted and as any boat racer should know, “we reserve the right to change our mind at anytime”!
      Monkey See, Monkey Don’t - Guedo the Killer Pimp

Comment

Sweet idea... I do think C-Ruck needs to be top 8 after his Moses Lake performance.

Comment

DUDE, you have way too much time on your hands..................don't you work anymore or just race boats??????
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

considering the fact "Bad Brad" went off at 10/1 odds last year at the NC world finals and got a hard earned win I would put him a bit higher than 7th in the spring rankings... odds makers say look out for D.McMurphy at Lawrence as well...... say 4/1 or better .....

Comment

Seems self serving to me. How bout D stock power rankings? bwhahahaha

Comment

Great idea Guedo!!

Comment

Mike Perman won 20SSH, 25SSR, CSR last year at the Western Divisional at Lake Cullaby. And, he could have won CSH,but flipped while out front. I think he should be a lot higher. I predict Adams will win some races this year. I know another boat that is running better too!!! Good idea John.

Comment

I can hardly wait for Castle Rock as JMK, Sean, Nathan are all going "Banana" hunting after Lawrence Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Sutter View Post
                      I can hardly wait for Castle Rock as JMK, Sean, Nathan are all going "Banana" hunting after Lawrence Lake.
                      GREAT running stuff Lee at Yelm. 2 records, let's see, RA engine work, Lewis driving, now what did you do? Oh, pay the bills LOL.

Nice work Lee! You know that I'm just kidding.

John

Comment

• Lee Sutter
                        Lee Sutter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's your fault John as you found my runabout for me to buy. So, send me cabbage so we can go to Wakefield this summer. Oh, Don "Dewey" Anderson wants to go too. How are you doing?

• Lee Sutter
                        Lee Sutter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's your fault John as you found my runabout for me to buy. So, send me cabbage so we can go to Wakefield this summer. Oh, Don "Dewey" Anderson wants to go too. How are you doing?

The Sutter team was very impressive! You guys realy set the bar high. The countless hours Lee has put into his program really shows!
                      Nathan Adams 65R

Comment

• Lee Sutter
                        Lee Sutter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you Nathan. You know how much work it takes, because you do it too.
                        Last edited by Lee Sutter; 04-29-2015, 07:24 PM.
                    Working...
                    X