Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: New J Drivers - Build your own boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: New J Drivers - Build your own boat!

The Hydroplane and Raceboat Musseum (HARM), located in Kent WA, is preparing to start its annual "J Hydro Build Project", a collaboration of members of Seattle Outboard Association and the Museum. In this project, kids and parents build their own APBA J Hydro (from a design by Ed Karelsen and Don Kelson) with the intention of racing it with SOA during our 2015 racing season. This project has put close to 30 J Hydros and drivers on the water since its inception in 2007, and many of the drivers are active today still, winning National Championships and setting World Records. If you have a boy or girl, age 9 to 15 that is interested in racing, this is the BEST way to get started...also one of the most cost effective.

At this time, we have a few more openings for applicants to participate in this year's build. Our plan is to start in November, so if you know someone in the greater Puget Sound area interested in joining us this year, please either PM me here, or call the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum at 206 764-9453.

Thank you!

Patrick Gleason R-19
    Seattle Outboard Association
    Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

What a great program Pat, I have followed it's success. I'm retiring down there in 3 years I would love to volunteer.
    Dale Powell Jr.
    Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Working...
    X